THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game really fell of a cliff man. 2K8-2K16 was IT. 17 was straight and 18 was cool...but they went micro transaction and catering to children crazy.

People don’t even play 5 on 5 anymore :smh: :lol:.

I buy it every year...and always disappointed.

That's why I stopped buying them.

No one plays on ball defense. Everyone just holds turbo and jams the paint doing full court passes all day. Make all the adjustments you want, game is just not as fun anymore.

Game really fell of a cliff man. 2K8-2K16 was IT. 17 was straight and 18 was cool...but they went micro transaction and catering to children crazy.

People don’t even play 5 on 5 anymore :smh: :lol:.

I buy it every year...and always disappointed.

I thought the 5v5 gameplay this year was way better than last years
But agree the focus is in all the wrong places. I hate MyPlayer, had the "buy packs of cards to have a good MyTeam" system. Franchise mode has been the same for a very long time. Really only have fun playing exhibition games with my brother, don't trust people online to not play like *******s/play on ball defense

They didn't do a great job of making it available tbh. If they had done a netflix simultaneous rollout they would have doubled that. How many cord cutters have ESPN subscriptions now?
true but only 6 mill? could be the time slot? why 9pm? the language?

shoulda done 8pm, bet might've been better considering a lot of people still working believe it or not

true but only 6 mill? could be the time slot? why 9pm? the language?

shoulda done 8pm, bet might've been better considering a lot of people still working believe it or not
I don’t think this is a series people feel compelled to watch live, I think a good percent of fans will watch on their own time even people who were excited to watch it.

Any update on this szn, with some states thinking of May reopening, what the league thinking, July?

Just texted someone who met with a few folks in the league today. Looks like they aren't optimistic about the "bubble" concept (i.e. a single city concept) despite what the media has reported. Apparently they have like 15 different committees right now that are working on various elements of how they'll bring the game back so they're definitely taking a comprehensive approach. However, the single city concept doesn't sound like it's realistic, at least internally at the league. He thinks it's just something the media has taken hold of because it's good in theory.

That information aside, I remain pessimistic about a near-term comeback based on what's going on with the world. It doesn't seem feasible but Silver 'n em are at least exploring every avenue.

Doc is great just hope there’s more about the actual season like practices and behind the scenes stuff on the actual season instead of dribble and narrative about the past and character building and all that

Kendrick Perkins really is the worst thing to happen to sports talk since Rob Parker called RGIII a "Cornball brother"

**** sad. Cuz he started off actually pretty decent and nuanced. But there is currency in the take style....and that’s what gets the puters, putin.

And that Klutch agenda, crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom