THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Man I need this. We need this. Especially if it's as in depth and raw as TLD

Actually it'd be amazing if we could get a TLD type of doc for all the memorable moments. Like 00-02 rings. Or the vibe on Philly's side in 01. Or the loss in 04. GSW first ring. Or Bron and cavs comeback in 16. Then the obliteration in 18. And the beef in 19. All behind the scenes. Rawer than 30 for 30. I'm here for it.

Last edited:
During an interview with "Uninterrupted" Sunday night, Draymond Green said that he wanted Kevin Durant to address his future with the Warriors publicly during the 2018-19 season.

While Green and Klay Thompson, who entered that season with contract questions of their own, made it clear that they wanted to remain with the Warriors, Durant didn't offer up much of anything. And in the eyes of Draymond, that resulted in there being an "elephant in the room" that was never properly addressed. Which is different from what happened with the Bulls during the 1997-98 season, when it was known from the start that many of the team's key players/coaches would not be back the following season. "What should have happened was, Kevin comes out and says 'this is it,' or 'this isn't it,'" Green said. "But you can't just say leave the 'elephant in the room,' because what happened was the question came to us everyday. Every time myself and Klay spoke to the media, the question was asked about our contracts." While both sides have moved on, the parallels between the Warriors and that Bulls dynasty means that the Durant conversation point was bound to come up.

1587556227945.png

Other than the clearly ridiculous comment about Steph being the worst defender ever and not being able to guard him... what did Maverick say that was wrong?

Steph is soft and wouldn’t be able to play in the 90s yet he pulls up in his prime to a packed out park to be of the people.

legendary.

Not to mention, Steph got a 3 put in his eye then clamped up the following possession. Instead of having a member of his posse (which didn’t exist because he rolled solo) confiscate the footage, he simply abused the same gentleman in subsequent possessions and even got his teammates involved with his elite playmaking ability like a real GOAT would.

I mean that video isn't an example but still funny, didn't know FVV was that hard to guard sheesh

Still can't get over Dray was saying, what the **** is he talkin bout?

KD got his faults but he didn't owe it to them to tell them what his plans was. This is a business and you can't worry about what somebody's next move is. Ain't like he lied to 'em. The best thing to do is say nothing and keep playing.

KD told OKC he was staying and still bounced. :lol:

this **** is what gets me the most. Dray forgot he called KD in the parking lot crying asking him to leave OKC, but is upset that KD didn't make his intentions on staying or leaving well known to GSW. it's like getting with a girl who's already in a relationship, and then being shocked when she inevitably cheats on you. you knew what it was from the beginning, you just thought it would be different.

Honestly, the only saving grace for trading Mika is that we drafted Thybulle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom