THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip is MJ's Brian Windhorst. This man just said "Michael was a stallion in his jersey."

dame2.png
shotsrangout shotsrangout

Come on man

You already got your jokes off

But srs idk if they're ready for that reunion

Edit: just peeped his contract... not bad... if re-signed on a good deal then it is a possibility
Or rope in a 3rd team and send Hayward elsewhere.

I just don't know what a team is realistically going to give up for him. Great rim protector but isn't exactly what you want from a switchability standpoint. Is going to want a big contract but plays a position where more and more teams are probably looking to save money/bargain bin hunt.

Capela and Hunter?
I wouldn't do that if I were ATL.

Capela can give you a lot of what Goober can and he's locked up for 3 more seasons. Hunter has shown some flashes and theoretically is exactly what you need on that team.

i dont see why a team would give up significant pieces for gorbert... hes a good player but i wouldnt give up franchise players to get him... jaylen brown and tatum need to be with the celtics for a while... everyone else on that team can go though including gordon

A great summary of duke I remember that **** :lol:

Draymond sucks he should have never been DPOY or an all star. He sounds like a punk calling out KD, but then again KD did join a 73 win team that took him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom