THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did duke get banned or his exposure had him run away? :lol: Pretty sure someone found his podcast and twitter and that set it off :lol:

I think banned IIRC. I think Meth let the roasting go on for a little while and eventually pulled the plug.

Mean Girls thing definitely happened :lol:
I've never seen anyone work so hard to antagonize people who are on the same side as him. This thread is pretty progressive and he used to act like it's Breitbart. When someone does post something ignorant, they get called out on it. That Duke guy showed up and was out of pocket and he got roasted and banned pretty quickly. Anyway, Khufu had been going on and on for weeks/months with the same BS every day, but after pages 121-125 of this thread, he finally took his ball and went home. :lol: Hasn't posted in here ever since.

Looking at the receipts, KKKhufu's last significant presence in here was actually on Page 89 of this this thread. It started with Royce White

It is so funny how when one becomes or reveals themselves as being Pro Black, that all of a sudden the denizens of this thread become David Duke. This includes the so called Black people who feel the need to protect the sanctity of their white friends, as if they need protecting in a world of white privilege.

Shut up and dribble.
Hello, I am KHUFU and I endorse Royce White's message.

The Blackness is spreading throughout. As long as the Orange sphincter is in office, the enlightenment will continue to spread rapidly....well off of NikeTalk's NBA threads of biscuitry at least. :lol:
So Steph is looking out for his own people...I guess he has lost many of his fans here for doing such. Black man doing his thing, props.

This whole light skinned, dark skinned thing is simply a distraction from the larger issues not only in professional sports, but also in amerikkka. No matter how light skinned a Black person may be, he/she would still be sitting in the back of the bus. However, white supremacy makes you feel that there is a difference. Only the cornballs in the leagues use that as a measure of toughness. Muhammad Ali isn't considered the Greatest because he was light skinned, Jordan isn't considered the Greatest because of his darker hue. However Tim Tebow gets to try out in other sports because he is actually good.

That was the end of a 3-week long bender which started off the in the Offseason Thread. Obviously I'm looking at it through a different lens now but the way he talked about Kobe was disgusting. I hope he has never uttered Kobe's name since his untimely passing (RIP).

1587515673300.png

1587515896928.png

1587515931927.png

1587515960230.png

You get the picture

I think banned IIRC. I think Meth let the roasting go on for a little while and eventually pulled the plug.
When duke got exposed, this thread was gold lol.

Ole boy not only took his anger to Twitter but he also started PM'ing folks directly. I couldn't have been the only one
1587516682822.png

Here's a summary of his antics from Byle Buzma

Here's a rough summary:

-It started in the Lebron 16 thread a few weeks ago

- He made some weird disparaging remarks about Lebron in the Lebron thread (some of which were racist)

- People (myself included) asked him what was up with the odd hatred and racist remarks

- He responded by posting a picture of his closet full of Lebron shoes and saying "I only support Lebron from the ankles down"

-He also found it appropriate at that time to let NT know that he was Jewish and from the burbs and that he had several black co workers, which somehow meant that he was not a racist. :rofl:

- He proceeded to make disparaging personal remarks about Lebron and his associates at which point he volunteered (unsolicited) that he was a cavs employee working in a vague division of the franchise that focus on "artifact collection" whatever the hell that means :lol:

- At some point his fake Cavs insider knowledge spilled into this thread

- He attempted to hold a Reddit style AMA on the Cleveland Cavs

-One woefully uninformed user went on Duke's profile and posted a question asking Duke where he, himself could secure an NBA job :rofl: (I know we all want to believe that NT is like Nancy Botwin's gated community on Weeds, but protect ya neck and act like this is a Barksdale Corner in West Baltimore. Some of these boys will sell you rare truffles...come to find out you've purchased an Herbalife subscription that you can't cancel).

-He attempted to break Cavs trade news as if he were Woj or Shams

- Said trades never materialized

- He lied about a bunch of other things, refused to post his work badge to prove that he worked for the cavs, claimed to be privy to internal Cavs emails

-NT Detectives whose investigative tactics are undefeated discovered Duke's twitter account where he: defended and promoted the Cleveland Indians racist chief yahoo logo, called a player a derogatory term for black people that starts with a 'C', admitted that he actually works at a used car dealership, and to his credit, seemed to do his best to disavow the Dumpster Fire, better known as one Donald Tr*mp.

-NT detectives also unearthed Duke's LinkedIn account where he makes no mention of working for the Cavs (LMAO) only a podcast that can't be found on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.

- He also claimed to be tight with Kyrie Irving

-In an act of utter desperation tried to call a lifeline by bringing up the fact that he and @bballkid11 had either met in person or had some type of interaction. @bballkid11 side stepped the opportunity corroborate Duke's story in an admirable act of self preservation :lol::lol:

- He claimed to have been in attendance at the '16 NBA finals where he allegedly was close enough to the action that he was able to call Draymond Green a B.A.N. to his face like a real tough guy :lol:

-Incredulous NT users again questioned his ethnicity in response to the alleged Draymond incident

-Duke then claimed that he received praise from Cav's brass the following day for verbally assaulting Draymond

- Within the last hour or so he has been attempting to contact the official NT twitter account (whose function is CLEARLY not intended to address these types of petty issues :lol: ) claiming that someone has stolen his identity and registered two accounts with his IP address

-According to his twitter account he has been IP banned :rofl:

- Oh and maybe the best detail---- @Duke330 claims to have been the recipient of a promotion from the Cavs org. From the janitorial crew, directly to the basketball opps dept. where he will serve as Koby Altman's right hand man. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Duke330 now lives in NT infamy forever.

[If you have time to kill, are bored, or simply need those laughs, please see his violently hilarious twitter account @ TheJeffSchwartz where he is essentially yelling into the ether at nobody in particular and exposing himself as a racist in denial]

For as much as we ridicule him, Duke330 was the impetus behind the first cease-slander between ALA and Laker Nation. I forgot about this meme :lol:
1587516794158.png

Ole boy not only took his anger to Twitter but he also started PM'ing folks directly. I couldn't have been the only one
1587516682822.png

Here's a summary of his antics from Byle Buzma

For as much as we ridicule him, Duke330 was the impetus behind the first cease-slander between ALA and Laker Nation. I forgot about this meme :lol:
1587516794158.png
Bruh lmao. I remember seeing him in the Lebron shoe thread saying a whole bunch of nonsense

Still can't get over Dray was saying, what the **** is he talkin bout?

KD got his faults but he didn't owe it to them to tell them what his plans was. This is a business and you can't worry about what somebody's next move is. Ain't like he lied to 'em. The best thing to do is say nothing and keep playing.

KD told OKC he was staying and still bounced. :lol:

Seems like Utah brass hasn't been that slick in building this narrative around Rudy in order to justify not giving him the max extension 😂

They don't need to go through all this they can plainly admit they aint wanna pay him and it'd be fine. League is moving in a different direction so paying him would be questionable anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom