THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to make it a little less obvious man. Have some tact man. :lol:

Bruh be 🎣

C20E6207-5792-4558-A8CB-5ADCB5145E36.gif

Steph changed the game. That supersedes finals mvps, league mvps and any other awards or accolades you can receive imo. Steph changed the way the game is played from biddy ball all the way up to the pros.
That alone allows him to be in any conversation about historical significance.
Well said.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ....make a thread for it.

And shoot.... *****s was calling Trae soft in college...and saying Colin Sexton was the “dawg” etc. Everybody thought Lonzo couldn’t play D coming into the nba. He had some “soft” west coast perception too. Perception is basketball.

But for the 1 thousandth time....I can discus this again. I think I posted articles, clips, words from players, former players etc on this topic over the years.

Suburban, light skin, jump shooting, seemingly small, seemingly had things handed to him guy......being that dominant....is going to annoy some people. It’s actually a deeper and better discussion to have elsewhere, because the trolls going to come out, or it will even get weirder. And frankly...I’m tired of talking about it

That’s the last Imma discuss on it, in this thread. Y’all can make another thread on it, or something.

I'm not black (brown) but growing up playing organized ball in an inner city, my teammates would say **** all the time about the light skinned dude on the other team if he was good and how he was a ***** and soft and all sorts of **** on the regular.
There was this dude with almost blonde hair and blue eyes but he was mixed and used to torch everyone and the kids hated that dude :lol:

I'm not black (brown) but growing up playing organized ball in an inner city, my teammates would say **** all the time about the light skinned dude on the other team if he was good and how he was a ***** and soft and all sorts of **** on the regular.
There was this dude with almost blonde hair and blue eyes but he was mixed and used to torch everyone and the kids hated that dude :lol:

Basketball stereotypes exist. We used to press and pick up the white dudes full court...because you thought they couldn’t handle it :lol:. Euro’s soft, Africans....raw and shot blockers. East Coast guards.....tough, cant shoot, can handle. West Coast players....finesse. Etc etc.

Like I been telling people...discussing Steph Curry in real life and on the internet is always on some other ****. Always.

Mav Carter ain’t disrespecting Allen Iverson like that, with that tone. And Steph is a considerably better a defender than AI was. AI will you himself.
WHAT?!?

So 3x Steals leader Allen Iverson is a worse defender than 1x Steals leader Steph Curry?

Y’ALL ON ONE

Y’all always finding imaginary ways to prop Curry up it’s disgusting.

Y’all don’t even check the facts, y’all just make up ******** off the top.

One of the nicest ****** I ever played against was openly gay and got no respect because of it. He'd torch anybody but he was gay so it didn't matter.
Athletic dudes, with energy from the SOUF is another stereotype type. Trezl, fits this perfectly.
I had successfully avoided getting dunked on for most of my life. That all changed with one trip to ATL :smh:

Like I been telling people...discussing Steph Curry in real life and on the internet is always on some other ****. Always.

Mav Carter ain’t disrespecting Allen Iverson like that, with that tone. And Steph is a considerably better a defender than AI was. AI will you himself.
Aside from Kobe and Bron, I have never seen people out of their way to slander someone like they do with Steph Curry. Much more flawed players have received more praise and less criticism. I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom