THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you say that bro?

Listening to a few podcast over the last couple of days and I just agree with what all these people are saying. There’s just toooo much money at stake to completely cancel a season plus I think the idea of a quarantined nba in like la or Vegas will be explored.

37F10271-F64A-4FCA-BA06-46A729538D1F.jpeg

Vs
068F5B0C-E968-4CD9-84F4-FF8642ADD632.jpeg

I had a 45 min debate saying the Kings would win 6 vs Dallas. If I’m wrong I’d like to see your argument.

You got 45 minutes?

I didn't say that, Omar did, but you used the fact that AI averaged 2.7 steals over a three season, 212 game stretch to qualify his defense over Steph who averages 0.5 steals less per game than him over his career. If only it were that simple...

Where is Allen Iverson discussed in that conversation?
Like I said, stating that Steph Curry is a better defender than AI has no factual basis. Y'all just making **** up.

GSW literally has defensive schemes to HIDE Steph on defence.

He was getting COOKED by undrafted g-leaguer Fred Vanvleet in the finals.

Like I said, stating that Steph Curry is a better defender than AI has no factual basis. Y'all just making **** up.

You’ve given literally 0 basis to AI being better (outside of steal numbers :lol: )you’ve just talked about how bad Steph is :lol:
Those steal numbers, do you remember watching him play? Because he blew his assignment to play the lanes pretty damn frequently.

Will never forget him asking to switch off FVV Sr by the end of the series :lol:, dude made him work so hard on both ends all series

Steph asks for a switch once at the end of the quarter while in foul trouble and ****** will never let it go :lol:

I mean it was a funny moment but he put work in all series

He balled really the rest of the postseason after his son was born tbf.

Only reason why Kawhichael winning Finals MVP wasn't unanimous

People have held onto much worse on here in terms of narratives :lol:

Last edited:
Steph asks for a switch once at the end of the quarter while in foul trouble and ****** will never let it go :lol:

Same dudes in here laughing at Steph for switching off of FVV are the same ones saying he's gonna get maxed/a big contract this summer. I get that he was a "no name" coming into the Finals but he averaged 14/3/2/1stl in 32 MPG in the Finals. This season, in an expanded role, prior to the hiatus Fredderick was putting up 18/4/7/2stls in 36 MPG as a starter ON THE TEAM WITH THE THIRD BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE.

This narrative that Fred VanVleet is some sort of scrub needs to stop, man.

Y’all fry Bron for switching off of KD but can’t understand why people would fry Steph for switching off of FVV? Cmon man lmfao

Aside from Kobe and Bron, I have never seen people out of their way to slander someone like they do with Steph Curry. Much more flawed players have received more praise and less criticism. I

curious which players you think have received more praise than wardell?

Y’all fry Bron for switching off of KD but can’t understand why people would fry Steph for switching off of FVV? Cmon man lmfao
KD, arguably the most talented player in the world

FVV, a guy who you would think is a barber

Getting fried. Anytime anyplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom