THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "apology" from the creators of South Park :lol:

'Like the NBA, we welcome the Chinese censors into our homes and into our hearts. We too love money more than freedom and democracy. Xi doesn't look just like Winnie the Pooh at all. Tune into our 300th episode this Wednesday at 10! Long live the Great Communist Party of China! May this autumn's sorghum harvest be bountiful! We good now China?'"

72779203_3082417291786774_996606324487749632_n.jpg
The Classic Blazers jerseys are trash

:rofl::rofl:
I am walking through MIA attempting to find the carousel with my bags and quickly catch someone out the corner of my eye and say to myself “homie could ease up on the black ice” and didn’t think much of it. My sister says “That’s a big dude, he looks like a basketball player.” Low and Behold .....
Carlos Boozer is walking his proudest walk with the black ice shimmering. (Everything happened too fast for a pic)

I thought this was a meme and Tobias Harris was on the left lol

This is really how it is though. At first you wanna buy a Rolex, the clothes, the new car, the house and everything else you couldn’t ever afford prior but the allure of that **** fades pretty quick. Other than to insecure people who feel the need to constantly compete with what the next person has.

damn. I used to want his haircut back in the day because my mom would always take us to this $5 Russian joint. Figured if I should a picture of a guy that looks like the Aryan race, they’d stop ******* my hair up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom