THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
16.jpg

DAIZ TIL TIP OFF

He's Taiwanese, so he should be on Morey's side lol

Wtf did tsia's letter even say?
He's technically Taiwanese, but he owns Alibaba also. And Alibaba is pretty much being run by the Chinese government.

Pretty much stating that Morey has angered the Chinese people lol

Went back to watch the 14-15 season preview....Which was the last season the NBA was “excited” about the season, and had a “favorite” who they universally loved.

Nobody saw GSW coming. It was all Cavs this etc. This year, a playoff team with the right pieces of young stars, culture, team system, playoff success and failure, continuity, vets and emerging talent may be this years GSW.

I see the Nuggets being that :pimp:. Mike Malone is the only thing in the way.

Hmm......

DD86A17D-EC3D-483E-B1CA-1B54A3D6059D.jpeg

Also gotta mention that the Nets' co-owner is Chinese.....you know he was going to raise hell the moment he got wind of Morey's words. Adam Silver is in between a rock and a hard place really

kinda wild how chinese/taiwanese businessmen can own here and raise a stink on behalf of china, but not the other way around

Morey seems like a smart guy. There's no way he overlooked the potential reaction over what he tweet beforehand. Makes me wonder what he was thinking lol

Morey seems like a smart guy. There's no way he overlooked the potential reaction over what he tweet beforehand. Makes me wonder what he was thinking lol

This is what I thought at first. But I think there's too many unpredictable consequences for this to be a calculated move by him. I'm pretty sure he probably hates Tillman and wants out but there's better ways to get fired :lol:

kinda wild how chinese/taiwanese businessmen can own here and raise a stink on behalf of china, but not the other way around

Yup in China, their police forces will drag you out of bed at 3AM and send you to a coal mine for the rest of your life.

That's because majority of the large owned corporations in China have the government's hands into them, you can't risk biting the hand that feeds you, let alone they will jail you for dissent.

Finito? I'm pretty sure that the NBA didn't depend on China throughout its entire existence.
They would definitely have not as much money, but they would be far from bankrupt.
Is the NFL watched in China at all? And they seem to be doing okay. Not to mention the fact that the NBA is way more popular than NFL in Europe, South America and everywhere else in the world as well.

If any league can take a stand on this issue it's the NBA. Chinese businessmen can cry foul all they want about the NBA but their factories in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, etc... will keep churning out NBA product.

There is an ongoing conflict between mainland China and Taiwan. Taiwan has its own autonomy which is ironically what the cats in Hong Kong are seeking.

No, Hong Kong has that, but wants to maintain that. Also, maybe I'm interrupting what he said incorrectly, but he doesn't even pick sides lol.

No, Hong Kong has that, but wants to maintain that. Also, maybe I'm interrupting what he said incorrectly, but he doesn't even pick sides lol.
Hong Kong no longer has autonomy. 1 country 2 systems is a sham. The leader of Hong Kong is Chinas puppet.

Shaq called that man a vagina so many times :rofl:

said he dresses like a thot
Said he has a cameltoe in the front
Said he has a tampon string hang out of his shorts
Said he needs a pap smear
Said he’s a *****

:rofl:

The same Shaq who told another grown man “Tell me how my a**** taste”? THAT Shaq? Okay.... emotionally piqued Shaq.....yeah

I hope this continues to grow and stick as a story to bring awareness to what’s going on in Hong Kong and in China. I feel so bad for those people.

Last edited:
China is big on censorship and today they we're able to do that to the NBA, not sure who's holding the L
I mean no NBA in china over a American citizens tweet.......china definitely takes the L

we still gon be watching, rooting and buying NBA merch stateside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom