THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Dexter Pittman mention in 2020, what a time :lol: :pimp:

pittman_medium.gif

tenor.gif
Fam was so wrong for that :sick:

Steph asks for a switch once at the end of the quarter while in foul trouble and ****** will never let it go :lol:

Once!?

he did it all series against Harden. I remember posting about it. If this quarantine lasts Long enough Imma compile all the clips and release my mini doc: ELITE defender

'Yes, Ska, it's too soon.'

Little something I overheard just now. In my head. 👀

Are you talking about my Khufu comments from yesterday? Or about the tribute?

Man really forgot all about Metta Ron Panda Lover

Rum Ron :pimp:

291F174A-2140-4ADD-850A-F2FC37D3DFDE.jpeg

Drinking at halftime is the same as going out for a “liquid lunch” with the boys then coming back to the office. I see no problems here...none at all.

We can't even test regular joe's but you want to have a basketball season? Right......
I can’t speak for others but I’ve adamantly maintained that testing would have to be readily available and the NBA would probably have to start a campaign where they contribute to getting tests for regular citizens. Otherwise the backlash would be too great. It already happened when the Nets got tested.

Yo frame starting to come together. Oh ****. Had to have gained like 10lbs of muscle since the beginning of the season. Looks stronger with the ball too. He got A whole lot of work to do as a passer, and the smaller parts of the game....but he’s in 10th F’n grade. Ridiculous man. :lol:

Can’t wait to see what he turns into. Generational talent possibly. Sheesh!

Not only has Steph Curry failed to win the Finals MVP in FIVE attempts

His defence is so pedestrian that he made Hubie Brown vote in an undrafted g-leaguer as FMVP

Frederick clamped the **** outta Wardell too

#OnlyFacts

Its honestly quite sad that you go to such extreme lengths to denigrate the efforts of FVV, one your teams emerging stars and a large reason why you won the title, just to **** on Steph.You don’t deserve VanVleet, man.

Its honestly quite sad that you go to such extreme lengths to denigrate the efforts of FVV, one your teams emerging stars and a large reason why you won the title, just to **** on Steph.You don’t deserve him, man.
Laughable coming from Bistephsuals who always try to depict Steph as some kind of underdog

True or false an undrafted G-league player locked down and made more 3s than 2x mvp and supposed greatest shooter of all time in the last game of the finals?

Last edited:
Laughable coming from Bistephsuals who always try to depict Steph as some kind of underdog

All EYE have ever stated in regard to Steph being an “underdog” is that It’s not unreasonable to use that title if speaking about his level of greatness and success relative to the expectations. Coming into the league he was not touted nearly as much as some of the other all-time greats that his name is in conversations with.

I’m not talking about his upbringing, his family genes, privilege, etc. I’m talking about the fact that Steph was drafted, behind Ricky Rubio and Johnny Flynn as well as two picks before Brandon Jennings. Even a few years in when he signed a 4yr/$44MM extension people thought It was maybe unwarranted because of his ankles. Half a decade later, he.’a arguably on the Mt Rushmore of Point Guards. His rise was unexpected by most and could warrant an underdog conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom