THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time is now for the NBA to experiment with a later start to the season. Season opener on Christmas Eve. Basketball July 4th weekend. Hate that Boston finals court with the trophy, or all of them for that matter.

RIP Kobe

The time is now for the NBA to experiment with a later start to the season. Season opener on Christmas Eve. Basketball July 4th weekend.

July 4th, like Christmas, always moves but I see what you're saying although I think a majority of people are outdoors on the 4th. Regardless, can they really experiment? Seems like it would have to be permanent otherwise the following season would have a short off-season if they experiment then go back to the regular schedule

Last edited:
Watching this game 6 of the 08 Finals.

Lakers never stood a chance. I almost forgot how elite Boston was on the defensive side.

That Paul George injury changed a lot as far as the baseline, as I am watching this Celtics vs Lakers game from 2008. Players had no place to land, along the baseline back then.

Last edited:
Kendrick Perkins is good at his job . Dude always gets brought up

He can only dream of being as good as Stephen A. and especially Skip. At least Perk played pro basketball, so he has some credentials to get brought up when he speaks about basketball-related things.
Meanwhile, these are Skip's basketball credentials:

1.jpg

At high school level, no less. And yet this clown has still somehow conned his way to becoming a talked-about basketball "journalist".

When Pistol Pete father took them to the black school, and told them he was taking them to the future...and they were shook....and the black kids were dunking and **** in the layup line :rofl:

this **** is hilarious like when Larry Bird saw Chris Webber during Dream Team and knew his time was done :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom