THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Draymond all the smoke is great. And he’s saying EXACTLY why I was saying about after the 2017 championship...and how KD felt after winning, and the media still saying he wasn’t f’n with Bron :lol:

I think KD was about to take over the undisputed best player in the league title last spring before he go hurt vs Houston. Such a shame.

MJ would absolutely not lead the league in 3pt%

Exactly. Bucher could have said “very good” with the same evidence and most people would Zo.gif but to say he would lead the league is asinine. He must be getting his takes ready for when lines up in front of SuperCuts in Georgia tomorrow.

I think KD was about to take over the undisputed best player in the league title last spring before he go hurt vs Houston. Such a shame.

He’d been right there with Bron since 2014. I always felt it was a toss up...between him & Steph from 2016 forward. With Bron right there in the mix. Those 3...to me, sat at that table. But what KD did in the ‘17 finals...should’ve been enough to move that needle. And it didn’t in the public’s eye :lol:. And he resented it. Draymond speaks to that exact thing. Steve Kerr did. A lot of them did.

I keep telling y’all, how important it was to KD to get that recognition of “best player in the world” title. Especially after what he did directly against Bron. That was the fulfillment part he never got. And it bothered him.

He’d been right there with Bron since 2014. I always felt it was a toss up...between him & Steph from 2016 forward. With Bron right there in the mix. Those 3...to me, sat at that table. But what KD did in the ‘17 finals...should’ve been enough to move that needle. And it didn’t in the public’s eye :lol:. And he resented it. Draymond speaks to that exact thing. Steve Kerr did. A lot of them did.

I keep telling y’all, how important it was to KD to get that recognition of “best player in the world” title. Especially after what he did directly against Bron. That was the fulfillment part he never got. And it bothered him.
I can agree with that.

93687093_3562287533799745_999262766055292928_n.jpg

MJ would absolutely not lead the league in 3pt%

Like I said before, guys like Kobe, Demar, Luka, Russ, two motion shooters, are not good 3ball shooters. Kawhi had to completely overhaul his ****

unless Jordan would of changed his technique it wouldn’t happen. BuT he was so good in the middy who cares lol

Like I said before, guys like Kobe, Demar, Luka, Russ, two motion shooters, are not good 3ball shooters. Kawhi had to completely overhaul his ****

unless Jordan would of changed his technique it wouldn’t happen. BuT he was so good in the middy who cares lol
But he would have to THEY said. LOL

BJ Armstrong role...in KD to GSW was a nice reveal too. Draymond candid as hell :lol:. Good agent. I’m sure all the agents had projections/etc, about how things could play out. But this was cool to hear.

Really good listen. Stack & Matt Barnes, asked all the right questions...so didn’t interject, let Dray talk, and had a good convo.

Draymond also sheds light on Cp3/Curry relationship. And how close Draymond & LeBron are.

And Draymond called LeBron a bish, and punched him the nuts...and they are cool :lol:.

Zach Lavine been shooting the ball well

- people: 'We're wondering if you have your search narrowed down to like 3 names, maybe 2.'
- Nets: 'Yep. Tyronn Lue and Jason Kidd. And Mark Jackson.'
- people: 'Right on. What lead yo...'
-Nets: 'Oh, and of course our current coach, Jacque Vaughan.'
- people: 'Of course. So what sticks ou...'
- Nets: 'Oh, oh, ohhh!!! And Jeff Van Gundy.'
- people: 'Sure. Do you have a timeta... '
- Nets: 'Also Mike Brown.'
- people: 'You uhhh, you sure that's it?'

Bucher fired off that take from SuperCuts, not realizing he shot 40.4% in the 3 years with the shortened 3 point line and 28.8% the rest of his career from the big boy line. It's fine to say he'd work on that part of his game more and probably be better today but THE best in the league, better than guys like Steph, Klay, Redick, Korver, etc. Bucher is a dope.

Edit: Just saw storm2006 storm2006 beat me to the SuperCuts reference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom