THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how the NBA would/will handle fans coming to games wearing agitprop supporting Hong Kong? Cause they're definitely in it now

rockets-start-off-next-season-10-1-and-james-harden-is-55999772.png

perhaps the nba should drop china altogether
can't have an american business get coerced by a foreign country that way
send them our scraps and that's it. leave that country

The Warriors could use at least half of the Knicks roster right now. They need depth BADLY. It’s nuts to me that their team is legit Curry, Klay, Dray, D-Lo, Looney....and then the rest could honestly be playing in the G-League this year. If they’re running Omari Spellman, Damion Lee, Paschall, Poole, Glenn Robinson III, Mckinnie, Burks and Chriss out there as their main bench pieces for most of this year then they’re in trouble. That is a terrrrible roster outside of 5 players and one of them isn’t even playing til February.

"we oppose silver's claim to support morey's right to free expression"

that's some balls huh. that **** don't work like that in the rest of the world

**** THEM
I feel like China is disrespecting us more by BLATANTLY saying **** America and **** democracy lol, and to demand a fellow American to condemn/suppress another American because they expressed their first amendment is mind boggling

The Warriors could use at least half of the Knicks roster right now. They need depth BADLY. It’s nuts to me that their team is legit Curry, Klay, Dray, D-Lo, Looney....and then the rest could honestly be playing in the G-League this year. If they’re running Omari Spellman, Damion Lee, Paschall, Poole, Glenn Robinson III, Mckinnie, Burks and Chriss out there as their main bench pieces for most of this year then they’re in trouble. That is a terrrrible roster outside of 5 players and one of them isn’t even playing til February.

A lot of the same could be said for the sixers if we're being honest,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom