THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how so ?

Shake milton, Trey Burke, Zhaire Smith, Ennis, Mike scott, Thybulle, O'Quinn, Neto, Shayok

our depth 100x better then last 2 seasons combined

Kudos to Adam Silver.

SMH, people can't express their opinions anymore.

There was nothing offensive about Morey's tweet.

China's a bunch of sensitive Mofos.

In your opinion (which i agree with), there's nothing offensive but its hella offensive lol if you look at it from china's perspective

I feel like China is disrespecting us more by BLATANTLY saying **** America and **** democracy lol, and to demand a fellow American to condemn/suppress another American because they expressed their first amendment is mind boggling
Basically told Silver to go eat a ****.

Is this Tacko thing like Boban or do people really think he's gonna be a good option at center?? :emoji_sweat_smile:

Also Reading the thread you would think Ingram had a bad game... dude had 19 in 23 minutes and shot 50% from the floor. The Pels are the Authentic Young Core

A lot of the same could be said for the sixers if we're being honest,

Right :lol:. That's the first time I've seen buc em buc em rattle off a list of random names and not act like we're supposed to be amazed
how so ?

Shake milton, Trey Burke, Zhaire Smith, Ennis, Mike scott, Thybulle, O'Quinn, Neto, Shayok

our depth 100x better then last 2 seasons combined

Yeah idk what the **** this dude is talking about. We’re one of, if not the only team in the league where if one of our top two players were to miss any time could still win a ton of games. I’m not saying our bench is the best in the league or anything but it’s better than anything we’ve had in a long, long time.

You gotta chill with listing Shake Milton first on that list though that doesn’t make it sound good :lol:

In your opinion (which i agree with), there's nothing offensive but its hella offensive lol if you look at it from china's perspective

From the Chinese Governments and their supporters perspective yea but the Chinese people who are opposing this government and protest im sure are glad this could bring some added eyes to their plight and maybe pressure on the Chinese government (although I highly doubt the Chinese government will give a ****).

Last edited:
White conservatives being fake mad at the NBA players/Kerr (whom they’ve always truly hated for speaking correctly about race issues 80% of the league is familiar with in their day to day lives/history)....and them not being well versed in what’s going on in China is wild.

It’s the red meat they’re looking for, to conveniently try to label the NBA as “hypocrites”. They really, really hate Outspoken black players who aren’t afraid to speak out on issues they’re are familiar with...and progressive whites like Pop/Kerr who correctly call out the American BS. This social media backlash is wild watching them rush to label real perspectives and solid stances as “fake woke”. A word they stumbled onto in 2017 :lol:. All too muddy the waters, so they can pull this China thing out to reinforce the “shut up and dribble” ****.

I hate it :lol: :smh:.

Yeah idk what the **** this dude is talking about. We’re one of, if not the only team in the league where if one of our top two players were to miss any time could still win a ton of games. I’m not saying our bench is the best in the league or anything but it’s better than anything we’ve had in a long, long time.

You gotta chill with listing Shake Milton first on that list though that doesn’t make it sound good :lol:

Ya'll would be fine because ya'll have a really strong starting five that can produce more if one of the top players goes out not because there's a lot of talent on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom