THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just, man, people really are not understanding how importance of Michael Jordan. The idea of an athlete being their own “brand” started with him. Very likely wouldn’t exist otherwise.
Who is not understanding this?

:lol:

Also, one of my favorite NBA fights...the Knicks and Suns. Just insane. Doc Rivers, Greg Anthony in his "multi-colored shirt".

9E54722B-9D4D-4369-ACB0-791838CD810D.jpeg

Also, one of my favorite NBA fights...the Knicks and Suns. Just insane. Doc Rivers, Greg Anthony in his "multi-colored shirt".

Lol, the start of fining players for leaving the bench during an altercation. Better known as the Greg Anthony rule.

mike was the smoothest cat and at the same time would get in the face of your biggest goon

You could cut this doc with a Kobe one and it would flow

Any particular reason why Toni Kukoc doesn’t exist in this doc?

I'm baffled by this too. They had Bill Wennington and Joe Kline in this and those guys were less pivotal to the success of the Bulls.
I know Toni got a job as a consultant to the team so there might be something to that...don't really know, maybe MJ and Scottie put the kibosh on Toni being included, who knows but he did come out recently and voiced his displeasure of the tone of the first 2 episodes.
“I’m hoping the other episodes are brighter and more of a celebration of basketball instead of who is guilty or to blame, and why didn’t they win eight championships or 10. The world was so happy when that was happening. So I don’t know what people are mad at,” Kukoc said in an interview with NBC.
https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/toni-kukoc-opens-last-dance-relationship-jerry-krause

Toni had the pleasure of being wined and dined by Krause heavily, he was getting paid while Scottie was getting crumbs.
It's only natural that he would stand up for the guy that brought him over.

I've said this before when this started and I'll say it again.
The Reinsdorf's cant just wash they're hands of this mess, they have to own it as much as the Krause.
Mighty convenient of the Reinsdorfs to let the ghost of Krause take all these bullets, when these clown were at the helm and could've made a change.
If anything I want this docuseries to shame and embarrass the Reinsdorfs for how they have conducted business for all these years. Cause even after Krause left Paxon still acted like the ghost of Krause....right down to threatening players and coaches and leaking stories to the press.

F Krause!!
F the Reinsdorfs!!
F Paxson!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom