THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I saw him in the streets I wouldn’t know who he is
1587985158860.jpeg

Any particular reason why Toni Kukoc doesn’t exist in this doc?
I had the same thought, especially after he got ridiculously replaced by Steve Kerr in all the ads :lol: he gets ample time tho.

You can see they’re telling the timeline in an unorthodox way, so when they jump back in time they’re not even at 2nd title yet much less the olympics shortly after.

But we do start in 98 so still could’ve shown him a little earlier, I agree :lol:

Worm :rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

I wish they'd have used Carmen a bit more to shed light on some more stories cause I'm sure she had enough for days :lol:

Love the bit about empowering your teammates and keeping everybody involved, early. You see the dna of that with the great team basketball teams of current. Spurs/warriors. Brings me back to this too:

“Trust your teammates early....and then MOVE. Still attack. Still look to score, but trust these guys”

I also coulda swore they showed jordan wearing a 3 peat shirt that was suppsoedly the video of them celebrating the Pistons series win. Or was I trippin? Lol
That is exactly why I thought they skipped the Finals all together and then it went straight to commercial 😂 but I guess they were mocking, should have pointed that out cuz that's savage as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom