THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1588060574771.png

James Harden may end up winning a ring similar to Dirk Nowitzki. Obviously he’ll have more talent than DN, but what I mean is he’ll win a wrong when he’s on the wrong side of 30 when folks feel like his window is almost completely closed.

After watching the documentary Harden needs to find his own Phil Jackson. Someone to actually coach him and make him accountable. We're running the Doug Collins offense.
it’s interesting what different people will take from it, not saying you’re wrong.

Watching the doc I was reminded of how blessed Jordan was. Scottie was 20/7/6 & all defense team 10 times, Horace Grant was a double-double & also all-defense several times, even a guy like Pax had become a knockdown shooter.

Then later on, credit to Krause, they reloaded kept Scottie, added another creator in Kukoc, replaced Horace with the greatest rebounder ever, and added another knockdown guy in Kerr.

Probably since he's been in the news lately talking a lot of **** but yea he definitely sticks out grouped in with some of the GOAT rebounders :lol:

If harden had more talented teams y’all would change y’all tune. In the 2019 series KD, harden, klay, EG, and draymond all were better than Steph. Curry was terrible that series 40% from the field and 28% from 3 while be abused on defense. Imagine having the luxury of playing 3 good quarters in a series that went 6 games as a star player and winning. Harden is top tier!

Going heads up with KD (best player in the world)

You do know that in the playoffs Harden AVERAGES shooting splits of 41/32 & is a constant liability on defense?

& when ya'll say this hypothetical of what if Harden has Steph's team do ya'll completely ignore that the reason the Warriors work is because of constant ball movement, cutting, screening etc etc..... you know all of the things James Harden rarely attempts to do??

You do know that in the playoffs Harden AVERAGES shooting splits of 41/32 & is a constant liability on defense?

& when ya'll say this hypothetical of what if Harden has Steph's team do ya'll completely ignore that the reason the Warriors work is because of constant ball movement, cutting, screening etc etc..... you know all of the things James Harden rarely attempts to do??
You can take the numbers away and just watch the games and see how bad curry was that series. Outside of game 6 vs the clippers, the rockets aren’t winning **** with harden being the 4th/5th best player on the court.

I’m not hypothesizing harden on the warriors, that’s not his style of play. I’m saying if harden had the last 5-6 years with teams built to his strength like the 2018 rockets then harden MIGHT have seen more success, thus changing the narrative around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom