THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tweet from january 25th completely invalidates her tweet about her rape on june 3rd
While I don't agree with buc em buc em (glad to see him out the thread after seeing him morph from a somewhat tolerable deranged sixers fan into this "I'm flexing my white privilege character"), we can't just jump to conclusions and try someone in the court of public opinions and say "yes, they must be guilty cause people on the internet said so". Many individuals have been wrongfully imprisoned or had their reputations ruined over lies. Especially black men.

Last edited:
While I don't agree with buc em buc em (glad to see him out the thread after seeing him morph from a somewhat tolerable deranged sixers fan into this "I'm flexing my white privilege character"), we can't just jump to conclusions and try someone in the court of public opinions and say "yes, they must be guilty cause people on the internet said so". Many individuals have been wrongfully imprisoned or had their reputations ruined over lies. Especially black men.
The problem was not that we were saying anyone was guilty, it’s the fact that he used what a woman wore or posted as a way to discredit her allegation. As a man, I’ve seen so many women, especially black, be harassed and even raped, and their complaints be discredited ”because of the internet, social media and their past.”

The Internet is a tool that has been used to make some guilty off impulse, just as it has made some look innocent or justified.

holy **** buc em gone? cant say im surprised. remember hes the one who said he wasnt racist cuz he ****ed black girls? 🤦🏻‍♂️ that bum grant napear said he wasnt racist cuz he had black friends. buc em and grant napear gone. wattba

The problem was not that we were saying anyone was guilty, it’s the fact that he used what a woman wore or posted as a way to discredit her allegation. As a man, I’ve seen so many women, especially black, be harassed and even raped, and their complaints be discredited ”because of the internet, social media and their past.”

The Internet is a tool that has been used to make some guilty off impulse, just as it has made some look innocent or justified.
Which is why I made it clear that I did not agree with what buc em buc em said.

Meth got Soundcloud and Buc Em out the paint within a month.
What a time to be alive.
All this time we been arguing Bron or MJ when Methodical Management Methodical Management is the real GOAT
1297eb40a7453e7cf9fa32ec2ecb844d.jpg

To be completely honest, my distaste for Beach Em developed more from what he didn’t say as the things he said. Dude never expressed anything close to an empathetic thought. Ever. Never suggested he gave a single **** about anyone who died from COVID. Was always about “when are my sports coming back”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom