THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And with the thread title saying he's defending rape AGAIN, I don't even wanna know what he's said previous times. Just indefensible behavior.

Any woman who speaks up against an athlete is 'looking for money'.

His favorite NFL player is Tyreek Hill.

To be completely honest, my distaste for Beach Em developed more from what he didn’t say as the things he said. Dude never expressed anything close to an empathetic thought. Ever. Never suggested he gave a single **** about anyone who died from COVID. Was always about “when are my sports coming back”.
It all started when he tried to say that UW Fultz wasn’t the answer. Went downhill since.

Dude probably grow up to be Donald Sterling without the cash. There's having differing opinions then there's blind stupidity, ignorance, and refusal to accept anyone's ideas than his own. Those types of people are worthless to a community like NT

212719BE-52DD-49EE-9971-F1D554B796ED.jpeg

If you're invoking this to suggest that buc em shouldn't be removed from the thread just because he doesn't understand how racism works and wanted to throw out the allegation, fine.
Not at all. Like I said, we all have our triggers, and the dismissal of the allegation, I was literally sick to my stomach over that. I was trying to come from a place I thought you were saying, that we can't moderate who gets offended over...

... ah whatever.

I wasn't trying to invoke or suggest anything, and I appreciate his exit. I was trying to be diplomatic despite disagreement and emotions.

Not at all. Like I said, we all have our triggers, and the dismissal of the allegation, I was literally sick to my stomach over that. I was trying to come from a place I thought you were saying, that we can't moderate who gets offended over...

... ah whatever.

I wasn't trying to invoke or suggest anything, and I appreciate his exit. I was trying to be diplomatic despite disagreement and emotions.
I wanted to make sure people understood the context of my original statement: it was about each user’s ability to take offense, not make offensive statements.

In buc em’ s case, that would apply to his ill-conceived allegation of “reverse racism” (a self-defeating claim that inherently acknowledges that there exists a normative, prevailing flow of discrimination), but it would neither apply to nor excuse his other toxic comments.

I’m surprised Bill Russell has a Twitter. I wonder if he can run it himself

Highly doubtful other than approving what his assistant or social media person tweets out.

I should add that I don't mean he couldn't, but people in his position tend not to run it themselves.

Jesus ****ing christ I thought what he says in the NBA thread is bad but definitively stating a woman wasn't raped because of her TWITTER ACCOUNT? Nah man, Buc been gleefully line stepping around here for too long
Buc went full heel. Hollywood hogan. Time for some alternative facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom