THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based Jesus Based Jesus bruh...LOST this game, nutting up in OT. Look who he’s compared to.

Meanwhile....ALLEN IVERSON....went for 48....in a WIN, against Kobe/Shaq 16-1 Lakers...handed them their only LOSS.....and not on this “list”

People consider Bron Game 1....2018, as the greatest finals performance ever.

Not gonna lie that tweet is straight blasphemous considering Harden has multiple 50 point triple doubles to choose from
This is false as hell.
Definitely. Even when they were down 3-1 it was all "Memba last year? I memba" Like KD was on the team in '16.
Bron was the third best player on the court in 2017

3210E0A1-4DBB-45C2-92C4-1040C34EAEC0.png
2017 finals was so good man. Steph went insane, put up some of the greatest finals numbers of all time and there's still a legit argument about whether or not he was the SECOND best player out there. 3 all time great performances.

Let's also not forget Kyrie going off AGAIN and torching the Warriors D. 2017 was soooooo soooooo gooooood. 4 all time great performances. The Finals we all deserved.

he was phenomenal but ultimately he ran out of gas in game 3. Didn’t help Bron decided to kick the ball to an ice cold korver in the clutch.

Let's also not forget Kyrie going off AGAIN and torching the Warriors D. 2017 was soooooo soooooo gooooood. 4 all time great performances. The Finals we all deserved.

Kyrie and JR went nuts in 2017 :lol:. Kyrie gets a bad rap man. I had a homie tell me that Kyrie didn’t show up on 2017...and Bron had to “do it by himself”. I checked out of the convo then.

Cavs just couldn’t defend the 17 Warriors. Especially in transition. And they stuck to Ty Lue game plan...which was Stick to Steph at ALL COST! In his words:

“The most dangerous guy, in all 3 finals. The head of the snake”

Kyrie and JR went nuts in 2017 :lol:. Kyrie gets a bad rap man. I had a homie tell me that Kyrie didn’t show up on 2017...and Bron had to “do it by himself”. I checked out of the convo then.

Cavs just couldn’t defend the 17 Warriors. Especially in transition. And they stuck to Ty Lue game plan...which was Stick to Steph at ALL COST! In his words:

THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE. 🗣

It was Steph that was beating those Houston teams. Not KD. And lue told you what time it was.

🐐

Nobody really recognizes it because the warriors won 4-1 but both LeBron and Kyrie were insane in that series. Some of Kyrie's finishes at the basket were unreal. It's unfortunate that Cavs team went up against a fully healthy first year, motivated Warriors team.I can't think of many teams in NBA history that would have beaten that warriors team in a seven-game series. Kyrie really did his thing though

Nobody really recognizes it because the warriors won 4-1 but both LeBron and Kyrie were insane in that series. Some of Kyrie's finishes at the basket were unreal. It's unfortunate that Cavs team went up against a fully healthy first year, motivated Warriors team.I can't think of many teams in NBA history that would have beaten that warriors team in a seven-game series. Kyrie really did his thing though

“Unfortunate”.....you just told on yourself :lol:

“Unfortunate”.....you just told on yourself :lol:
Not really. I'm a LeBron/Lakers fan, my allegiances are known. That calves team blew through the east and went up against an all-time great team and got destroyed. Nobody remembers teams like that but they're really fun to watch and that was prime Kyrie. He was healthy, motivated and had all the tricks in his bag. too bad they couldn't defend to save their lives.

The Warriors had no answer for Kyrie in '16 or '17. If they ran it back without KD I wouldn't have been too confident in their ability to win solely because of Kyrie. With KD offsetting Bron's production, steph only had to worry about outdoing Kyrie which he easily did.

And the Cavs defense on KD was crazy. They refused to double or just left him wide open so that they could put multiple bodies on Steph running from one corner to another :rofl: Still hard to believe KD left that freedom to go play with Kyrie. Yeah Kyrie goes nuts in the finals but you gonna have to do some heavy lifting until yall get there :lol: Kyrie outside the finals just doesn't play winning basketball. It's pretty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom