THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

See man......What does this have to do with ANYTHING that is going on at present. This is a thinly veiled attempt to continue to promote himself as the financially savvy NBA player. IDK if I can even call it thinly veiled it's so transparent.

This is why this needs to be the bare minimum that the NBA does. Stupid stuff like this. This was STUPID.

Dinwiddie sounds like a "850 credit score >>> $1M in the bank" *** dude

EYE memba
BlushingObviousEeve-size_restricted.gif

Chris Paul has given us some great gifs courtesy of The Warriors the past several seasons
A8DAEC88-8400-435F-8C6D-2AE3322C5AAE.gif

49E5EF71-583B-4BC3-B8EC-5F529C12F31C.gif

D442FA7A-E2F1-4041-8F65-1D3493A1119E.gif

tenor (33).gif

See man......What does this have to do with ANYTHING that is going on at present. This is a thinly veiled attempt to continue to promote himself as the financially savvy NBA player. IDK if I can even call it thinly veiled it's so transparent.

This is why this needs to be the bare minimum that the NBA does. Stupid stuff like this. This was STUPID.

like anything else, the idea was good but the execution will end up being poor. Dinwiddie is in the Kyrie camp of pseudo intellectual, fake-deep BS. You're going to have a handful of players using this as a way to address injustice and dozens of other folks advertising themselves, their sponsors or BS like this.

This is going to turn into a circus real fast.

Memba I said if Spencer Dinwiddle had something of substance to say, he's getting left on 'Read'.

A lot of these dudes are imbeciles.

Somebody definitely putting Gang Gang on their jersey.

Why borrow a mil that you'll need to pay back with interest when you can just have a mil and still flip that? I've had money in the bank (nowhere near a mil though for any of you stick up kids) and I've had a good credit score and I didn't have them at the same time. I'd trade in my credit score for every dollar back. When you got money you don't need credit.

It’s a hypothetical question that’s cool to get some jokes off but in order to adequately answer you would need background information like existing credit score, occupation, current salary, savings, other assets, etc.

:lol: You can take the mil liquid and flip it tenfold too without having to repay. Is the cash dirty and come with a negative credit score or something? Does that 850 credit score change my name and race on an application too?

Pretty sure the 2017 Cavs somehow outscored the Warriors when Bron/Myrie/Love were on the floor. Mightve been just Bron/Myrie.

They played exceptional. But that's where it ended. When Bron sat I believe in game 3, they went on a quick 10-0 run. That team wasn't losing to the Cavs. The revenge factor was enough, and they added "1B'?

like anything else, the idea was good but the execution will end up being poor. Dinwiddie is in the Kyrie camp of pseudo intellectual, fake-deep BS. You're going to have a handful of players using this as a way to address injustice and dozens of other folks advertising themselves, their sponsors or BS like this.
embiid jersey gonna read " hulu has live sports "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom