THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors had no answer for Kyrie in '16 or '17. If they ran it back without KD I wouldn't have been too confident in their ability to win solely because of Kyrie. With KD offsetting Bron's production, steph only had to worry about outdoing Kyrie which he easily did.

And the Cavs defense on KD was crazy. They refused to double or just left him wide open so that they could put multiple bodies on Steph running from one corner to another :rofl: Still hard to believe KD left that freedom to go play with Kyrie. Yeah Kyrie goes nuts in the finals but you gonna have to do some heavy lifting until yall get there :lol: Kyrie outside the finals just doesn't play winning basketball. It's pretty though.
Can't double KD because of Steve and Klay's shooting and Draymond's playmaking. Combo of everything and their defense is why they're the best team ever.

“Pocket full of dimes”
“Magic man”

Steph has been the best player of the NBA since 2014.
Definitely can’t be the best when you are consistently hunted and abused on defense
B74A3546-B027-4FC5-A164-B0FBE7F4969F.jpeg

Can't double KD because of Steve and Klay's shooting and Draymond's playmaking. Combo of everything and their defense is why they're the best team ever.

Imagine...the “head of the snake” and “priority” being...doubling a 6’3 frail guard...30ft away from the basket....

Just to leave a 7ft freak of nature...4x Scoring Champ...MVP free to roam with space as the better option. @ 1:55 mark on....

That’s the difference.

The teams traded those players they didn't choose as free agents. Before Lebby guys weren't really taking their destinies in their own hands.
If those 2 and Pierce had conspired to make the big 3 celtics possible sure, but as far as I remember that was all Ainge. Maybe Celtics fans can tell me otherwise if I'm wrong.
Oooooh, I definitely misremembered that. Mahbad.

They had no problem doubling Steph though :lol: It's just weird man. Either fully commit to it and leave every man on an island by himself or don't do it at all. Look silly doing it to Steph but letting KD run wild.
man. Harden is my main man. But Steph owns the rockets.
Right? Steph the worst defender on the list, makes sense to target him, it's your best chance to score.

LOL Rox fans, I respect y’all squads these last few years but y’all need to stop yapping:

2014 lost in five
2016 No Steph, still lost
2018 27 missed threes
2019 No KD, series was tied 2-2, Steph scoreless until the 3rd quarter of game 6, y’all still lost

Steph had the luxury of playing average for the first couple of game against Houston both times. Then when he turned it on it was a wrap. If KD wasn’t there I don’t think he could play that average at the start and make it out. No doubt he was able to bring it when they needed it the most but KD wasn’t getting much help from him.

Steph had the luxury of playing average for the first couple of game against Houston both times. Then when he turned it on it was a wrap. If KD wasn’t there I don’t think he could play that average at the start and make it out. No doubt he was able to bring it when they needed it the most but KD wasn’t getting much help from him.

KD attacking the switches to iso with PJ and Cp3....is what the Rockets WANTED :lol:. That was a win for Hou. Why y’all kept it close. If GSW didn’t adjust....it would’ve been big KD numbers, and a Warriors L, Houston Chip.

Steph wasn’t in rhythm because KD needed to have his ego fed.

I'm glad this happened. Felt like a normal day in the NBA thread for a change.

Right? They didn’t need any time to get back into mid-season form. Hopefully the actual return of actual basketball goes this smoothly :lol:

Last edited:

See man......What does this have to do with ANYTHING that is going on at present. This is a thinly veiled attempt to continue to promote himself as the financially savvy NBA player. IDK if I can even call it thinly veiled it's so transparent.

This is why this needs to be the bare minimum that the NBA does. Stupid stuff like this. This was STUPID.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom