THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No joking about his previous missteps. That man is a professional.
giphy.gif

JR was made for TV

If someone just by chance has hours of footage of this man just doing what he does best (on/off court hijinks) you got some good tv watching

oh we talking personal finance today?

antidope antidope dropping knowledge :pimp:

i put all my cash into a VTSAX index fund through vanguard and my Roth with Charles Schwab is 100% SP500. Dont keep much cash in my checking or savings

Don’t want to derail this threadso would you or antidope antidope mind if I ask some basic questions via PM? Or is there a thread in General to discuss this?

Lakers clearly the favorites now. JR lowkey was a major reason why the Cavs won in 2016. That opening 3rd quarter salvo of 3 straight made threes haunts me from time to time SMH.

It was 2 threes and a mid range jumper. But yes, his third quarter run was huge for them. GS started getting momentum but JR went on his own little mini run when the offense got bogged down causing GS to call a timeout. It was only 3 shots, but he had 0 fear and hit them when needed most.

That's why I hate how he's a meme at this point. He was a crucial role player for the Cavs success. Played good defense as well.

He's probably washed up now though.

Sometimes people don’t realize how fast players get washed and how fast lives move in the NBA.

Ty Lawson went from the best player on a playoff team with HCA to out of the league in 2-3 years .

Hibbert went from a max player to a bum in like a season and a half .

That 2016 JR is long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom