THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT Christmas movie IDC what anyone says.

Buy the S&P 500 and forget about it. The only stock market advice someone who doesn't know anything about the markets needs.
The market always, eventually, does better.
Time in the market > timing the market.
Auto invest every month in the big funds and forget about it.
40 years down the line you'll be glad you did.

This. To put things in perspective, even if you would have invested money in the fall of 2008, just as the economy collapsed you'd still have considerably more money now.

It's easy to read about these Robin Hood investors day trading and making lots of money sniping and shorting stocks but, like anything else most people who handle stocks at a micro, daily level lose money.Unless you were an extremely skilled and educated trader (and willing to spend a large chunk of your time doing it) the best route is to just park your money in IRAs, bonds and mutual funds.

I wonder what other social issues NBA players would put on the back of their jerseys.

Kanter gonna go in on Erdogan.
Would like to see someone protest against China just to see the reaction.

I actually want to get into WNBA this season
Are you guys moreso fans of players (like most NBA fans are) or a singular team?

What he said. The markets are very strong form efficient, can't predict the future but over any ten year period, you were guaranteed to make money doing the above without getting too granular.

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 11.44.20 AM.png

Average in, max out your 401ks and IRAs if you can just keep it very simple. If you have money outside of that and want to play around in the markets go right ahead couldn't knock you for doing it.

It’s only for a couple months per year and I know a number of them play overseas where I believe the bags are larger.
Knew a chick that bounced around the WNBA for years. Hit her up and found out she was hooping in germany or something and thought she was doing bad :lol:. They def make more overseas. Ol girl won a chip with Seattle and is coaching now :pimp:

I actually want to get into WNBA this season
Are you guys moreso fans of players (like most NBA fans are) or a singular team?

the mystics play a great brand of basketball. It’s not going to look the same this year because they lost both of the PGs.

Seattle is good. Don’t know what Stewart is going to look like after that Achilles tear.

watch the Connecticut Sun, Chicago or Vegas this year. Chicago plays like an NBA team schematically minus the dunking obviously

Knew a chick that bounced around the WNBA for years. Hit her up and found out she was hooping in germany or something and thought she was doing bad :lol:. They def make more overseas. Ol girl won a chip with Seattle and is coaching now :pimp:
Name and did you get that P?

Thank You

I really do hope someone he’ll listen to talks some sense into Dinwiddie because, the more I think about it, the more reasons I come up with for why his jersey plan is just ridiculous.

I really do hope someone he’ll listen to talks some sense into Dinwiddie because, the more I think about it, the more reasons I come up with for why his jersey plan is just ridiculous.
Most of the time when we are given nice things, someone always shows why we can't have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom