THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Out of all the players opting not to play, Thabo is the guy who least surprises me. After all, he was victimized by the NYPD at a club and had his leg broken a few years ago when the Hawks had the best record in the league and were poised to make a deep playoff run. In retrospect, they were fool's gold but that was some ****ing BS and no settlement payout can ever compensate for time and opportunities lost.

Respect to both the players who are taking a risk to return to the game and those who are opting out, regardless of the reasons. I think most fans would understand if the season was scrapped altogether, due to uncertainty with the pandemic and/or for political stances. Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree, voices ought to be heard in a truly free environment so that as a society a better understanding of one another can be reached.

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 11.05.13 PM.png

We've all made this face. Looking in the same direction he's looking.
Getting ready to go for a swim

bKt.gif

cam one of those guys that would dominate the g-league and do very well overseas, but still an end of the bench guy on nba team

Watching UNC vs FSU from March 2011 and they mentioned Chad Ford's top 3 on his draft board at that moment was Kyrie, Perry Jones 3 and Jared Sullinger....Sheesh, talk about being way off shout out to the "experts" :lol: :sick:

Last time I saw Perry and Sullinger was the Big 3 and TBT :lol:
that was the draft where guys like klay, kawhi and jimmy were passed up :lol:
https://elitesportsny.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NBA-Draft-2011-scaled-e1586717730742.jpg

There will be a Champion this year.
My folks think this Season is a wrap.
I say, this is Professional Sports not NCAA.
The "Owners" will make sure their Product hits the floor.
OKC has a shot.

Nah **** that let us hear that ****
[/QUOTE]

PTI made a good point: have uncensored on one channel, censored on another (like the Jordan doc). If you can't differentiate, that's on the viewer. It's cable TV. You're not bound by any rules. Also, the advertisers can't complain because they're getting their money. It won't happen, and broadcasts are going to be unwatchable with all the bleeps. For that alone, just shut it down.

I should also add that networks don't mess with bleeps. It's a full-on three-to-five second silence in audio. Remember when TNT didn't mic the crowd in Lebron's return to Cleveland with Miami? It's gonna be like that, but worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom