THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eb5jeQTU8AMUwMq

what's funny is he shoots w the left too :lol:
When a big man has trash shooting form, I get how that happens. I think it’s a major mistake on the youth levels but it’s always been like this historically - kid is bigger than the others, force him to play center and stay by the rim. Most of the time they end up being a 6’2” Pf/c and can’t make their HS team. In today’s game, it’s not as bad as it used to be.
But I still have a hard time understanding how elite guards make it thru their life with trash form. No coach had the balls to tell their best player their form is trash and they need to start from scratch. They rather rely on the kid’s elite athleticism and subpar shooting to win on little kid levels

>>> — Disney’s staff on campus will be allowed to go home, but the league and union are working to ensure a larger group of them undergo a testing protocol. <<<

snarl.jpg

thats some straight BS right there. gonan be some staffers that ****iin end it

beginning of tha end :smh:
Well that's the obvious hole in the plan right there. Not sure if they're aware how low wage workers will hide illness and contact because they can't afford to miss a day's work.

Curious to see how far a player can get without a jumper.

Ben Simmons is gonna be a pretty fascinating watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom