THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta remember, shorty 18. Hed feel outta place in the dc scene we talking bout :lol:

:wow:

I know for a fact...that if I could poll every freshman on every college basketball team in this entire metro area from this past year...they would have a vastly different opinion :lol:

You do also know the amount of universities in the area right? :lol:

You think ****** from UMD, G'Town, etc. aren't playing around at Howard, Bowie...taking that drive up the parkway to see what's poppin @ MSU, CSU...and also exploring the variety at the G'Town's, the George Mason's, the GW', American, Trinity, etc. (I could keep going). And apart from that...it's a transplant city :lol:

Please think through this

Atlanta HBCU's feel like they're trying to be what Howard actually is in terms of getting active.

Not the mention the AUC sucks at every sport. The thought didn't even cross my mind of someone going to waste time hooping at Morehouse or Clark. ESPECIALLY MOREHOUSE

He's gonna leave his newborn and postpartum wife to go back into the bubble for a first round loss to philly?

source.gif

I know for a fact...that if I could poll every freshman on every college basketball team in this entire metro area from this past year...they would have a vastly different opinion :lol:

You think ****** from UMD, G'Town, etc. aren't playing around at Howard, Bowie...taking that drive up the parkway to see what's poppin @ MSU, CSU...and also exploring the variety at the G'Town's, the George Mason's, the GW', American, Trinity, etc. (I could keep going). And apart from that...it's a transplant city :lol:

Trinity is SO slept on man. SO slept on. :lol:

I don't even think people THINK about Trinity because many don't know it exists. :lol:

And I am only speaking from having took grad classes up there, so I could only imagine what it looks like between the hours of 9-5 :lol:

Nah....like BIG FISH BIG FISH just said. G-ho alone. I just heard Quinn Cook on all the smoke or something, talk about how much he f’d around with the HBCU’s in NC, when he went to Duke. And he from y’all way.

NC is like that. You underselling it.

Nah....like BIG FISH BIG FISH just said. G-ho alone. I just heard Quinn Cook on all the smoke or something, talk about how much he f’d around with the HBCU’s in NC, when he went to Duke. And he from y’all way.

NC is like that. You underselling it.

I am not suggesting it isn't...and I'm definitely not about to get into a "who's homecoming is better" battle. I'm simply saying that Washington, DC affords a more dynamic experience (in a variety of areas) as a CITY for a young man spending 5-6 months of his time before he likely plays professional basketball...then perhaps a town in North Carolina.

I am not suggesting it isn't...and I'm definitely not about to get into a "who's homecoming is better" battle. I'm simply saying that Washington, DC affords a more dynamic experience (in a variety of areas) as a CITY for a young man spending 5-6 months of his time before he likely plays professional basketball...then perhaps a town in North Carolina.
Not to mention how much easier it is to get around here than in NC.

Metro

I’m not saying DC doesn’t :lol:. In simply saying, don’t Sleep on some of those towns in NC. Those HBCU’s in some of those towns....also offer pretty good experiences as well. It ain’t as far off as you think.

I mean DC being “better” as a city is almost completely irrelevant when it comes to the college experience
That’s how it is with college in general
Y’all definitely have some southern bias lol

And A&T SHOULD be held in the same regard as Howard, Morehouse, Spelman, etc... but that’s another conversation lol
Go ahead and have it. I am curious.

The "HBCU experience" is low-key a scam too while we're at it.

I’m not saying DC doesn’t :lol:. In simply saying, don’t Sleep on some of those towns in NC. Those HBCU’s in some of those towns....also offer pretty good experiences as well. It ain’t as far off as you think.

but you said he'd be "out of place" in the DC scene ....which is why we're still talking. That's it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom