THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl copped one for me a few years back
2C6D958B-BD64-4BA7-B7A3-44F260FDC396.jpeg
I wanted to do this but the more I thought about it I got shook about it. It's the Feds

I wanted to do this but the more I thought about it I got shook about it. It's the Feds
Yea, came out how they’re selling this DNA to big pharma companies afterwards to make drugs. :lol: Don’t blame anyone for being skeptical.

Trust they don't care about regular folks which most of us are at the end of the day.

Yeah. My son sometimes talks about Alexa watching us (even though he’s the one who wanted the Amazon Echo in the 1st place) and I’m like, “cool, let her watch. We’re not doing anything anyone is going to give a **** about anyway.”

Last edited:
Hey, tell me if you think this is weird. So we’re the house that decorates for all holidays - my son is big into it. We don’t go crazy for 4th of July, but have a flag and patriotic inflatable dog.
At 4:30 am two days ago, per the footage from our Ring video doorbell, someone came onto our front porch, took our flag and flag pole and replaced with an older, ****tier flag and flag pole. That’s it. Didn’t steal anything. Just pulled the flag switcheroo. Weird.

The entire sports world really spent an entire week discussing Kyrie’s comments and the impact of players sitting to promote social justice....only for the league to come back and everything Kyrie said to become a total afterthought :lol:

All these dudes platforms can be bought. None of them have said **** in weeks. These guys don't stand for anything. NBA ain't doing ****. Message on the floor? Words on a jersey? Letters in a bottle?

That's it? That's all it'll take? That's the cost to shut you up? That's easy. And cheap. To billionaires, it's a happy meal.

The entire sports world really spent an entire week discussing Kyrie’s comments and the impact of players sitting to promote social justice....only for the league to come back and everything Kyrie said to become a total afterthought :lol:

That's because people realized Kyrie did not say anything of substance. His statements are shallow and non-factual.

All these dudes platforms can be bought. None of them have said **** in weeks. These guys don't stand for anything. NBA ain't doing ****. Message on the floor? Words on a jersey? Letters in a bottle?

That's it? That's all it'll take? That's the cost to shut you up? That's easy. And cheap. To billionaires, it's a happy meal.
"When games start, the players will have a bigger platform" though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom