THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What happens when onemotionshootersshootmidrangeshots.Iwascuriousaboutthenumbersafterourlastvideo.ThefirstthingIfoundoutiswellitjustdoesn'thappenthatoften. In 2018, Steph Curry, who I consider a one motion shooter, shot 80 midrange shots allyear.IntheclipsthatIpulled, he didn't look thatcomfortable.Incomparison,ChrisPaulshot303midrangeshots... thisseasonalthoughhis midrangeistwomotion, his three is not."

giphy.gif

Mad people. Pretty much all analysts and tv personalities lobbying for their jobs.
I mean the platform is there. Just nothing going on yet other than playing dress up. Besides the wizards I haven't really heard any of the owners stepping up. I don't even know what guys like Avery and Kyrie's plans are.

I mean the platform is there. Just nothing going on yet other than playing dress up. Besides the wizards I haven't really heard any of the owners stepping up. I don't even know what guys like Avery and Kyrie's plans are.
Bro, literally nobody has said a word in like 3 weeks. And what happened to kyrie? was that just his flavor of the week? was he abducted?

I know the news isnt showing protests anymore, but they're still going strong. People still being kill by police. Police still using excessive force.

Players moved on? Its like the league said they could change the name on their jerseys and they were gonna write BLM and that was all they needed.

Surely they aren't simply waiting to get the massive 'NBA Platform' to say what they have to say.

They all have twitter and Instagram now. Both of which are exponentially bigger. Like, nautical miles larger. And free.

Bro, literally nobody has said a word in like 3 weeks. And what happened to kyrie? was that just his flavor of the week? was he abducted?

I know the news isnt showing protests anymore, but they're still going strong. People still being kill by police. Police still using excessive force.

Players moved on? Its like the league said they could change the name on their jerseys and they were gonna write BLM and that was all they needed.

Surely they aren't simply waiting to get the massive 'NBA Platform' to say what they have to say.

They all have twitter and Instagram now. Both of which are exponentially bigger. Like, nautical miles larger. And free.
Yea there's a whole 8 teams not participating that haven't been heard from either. Pat Beverly switched his tone in a matter of days. Chris Paul sounds like he's been bought. NBA looking like a well mannered version of the NFL.

Who said this?

"They're with me in the cause and they're fighting the same fight I'm fighting and/or they suffer the same plight I do, but they don't specifically agree with exactly the thoughts that I have moving forward… so eff 'em."

Are we there yet this fine Saturday morning? Getting there? Almost there?

"They're with me in the cause and they're fighting the same fight I'm fighting and/or they suffer the same plight I do, but they don't specifically agree with exactly the thoughts that I have moving forward… so eff 'em."

Are we there yet this fine Saturday morning? Getting there? Almost there?
It’s almost 100 degrees out and I’m outside grillin. So no, I am not fine this Saturday morning lol

Yea there's a whole 8 teams not participating that haven't been heard from either. Pat Beverly switched his tone in a matter of days. Chris Paul sounds like he's been bought. NBA looking like a well mannered version of the NFL.

Do you think anyone in the media will have the guts to speak on this or are they compromised as well? I could see Charles Barkley saying something drunk on set “Man, all them players were huffing and puffing like they was gonna sit out for social justice. Now only a handful of ‘em aren’t playing and they all said it was for ‘family reasons’ or for injury. Sounds a lil fishy to me, Ernie.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom