THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wanna see mine but at the same time I don’t. I feel like there’s a chance I’m not as “black” as I think I am :lol:

Kinda strange how none of the players have explicitly said they're sitting out for political reasons. I wonder how they coordinated that

The entire sports world really spent an entire week discussing Kyrie’s comments and the impact of players sitting to promote social justice....only for the league to come back and everything Kyrie said to become a total afterthought :lol:

The entire sports world really spent an entire week discussing Kyrie’s comments and the impact of players sitting to promote social justice....only for the league to come back and everything Kyrie said to become a total afterthought :lol:
It really does seem like there's some type of understanding behind closed doors tho. Same thing with kneeling. Even Avery Bradley who was vocal about it made his decision about his family. It's like some type of gag order or something

speaking of, these ancestory websites gotta let us get the dna tests for free man
My girl copped one for me a few years back
2C6D958B-BD64-4BA7-B7A3-44F260FDC396.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom