THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dream denim commercial on ESPN

D6FF3764-6650-439E-9095-91F855D549FD.png

America is dumb

I hate it here.

Texas is wild too. I flew from BWI to DFW to PHX a few days ago. Both BWI and PHX had all the restos and shops down. DFW on the other hand was the Wild Wild West. Maggiano’s, Pappadeaux, etc were all open and despite what’s going on were PACKED. Yes, there were were fewer bar stools/tables but people were just standing around the bar and in the middle of the restaurant with zero dambs given.

Airlines are also falling back on their safety promises because of the increased demand after the fake COVID recovery. My flight to DFW was fully booked and flight to AZ was 90% booked. They at least make you wear a mask with threats of banishment from future flights if you don’t.

I can’t so for certain but I think the uptick in travel will play a role in this second wave.

Was a glorious day. Dudes were furious. Foaming at the mouth mad. Shirts off. Nipples perking. Sweat glazed. Incensed. It was bedlam.

I loved it.

I'll never forget that day. I slept in a bit, and my phone just started blowing up with my homeys saying "welp, never have to worry about the Thunder winning anything ever, now". That was a rough five-year stretch of them flirting with a championship.

Texas is wild too. I flew from BWI to DFW to PHX a few days ago. Both BWI and PHX had all the restos and shops down. DFW on the other hand was the Wild Wild West. Maggiano’s, Pappadeaux, etc were all open and despite what’s going on were PACKED. Yes, there were were fewer bar stools/tables but people were just standing around the bar and in the middle of the restaurant with zero dambs given.

Airlines are also falling back on their safety promises because of the increased demand after the fake COVID recovery. My flight to DFW was fully booked and flight to AZ was 90% booked. They at least make you wear a mask with threats of banishment from future flights if you don’t.

I can’t so for certain but I think the uptick in travel will play a role in this second wave.

Airlines are relaunching in-flight service. My best friend works for American. He is on a ton of international flights out of Vegas. He's based out of there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom