THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“As a 5’3 freshman he started and filled the stat sheet. He only cared about making plays and winning”
“After growing a foot he went into his Senior year at 6’2 and led his team to an upset Victory in the State Ship. At 5’2 he was already good enough, after growing a foot he was can’t miss, but the only schools who gave him looks were Ivy League, so he accepted at Harvard”
“He was all over Ivy League record books by the time he finished at Harvard.
“He killed the 2010 Combine with some of the best metrics in speed in agility alongside John Wall, still goes undrafted”
Daryl Morey was quoted saying “He kit uo our mode on metrics. Based on said model we should have drafted him inside the top 15”

“His athleticism beat out every other Prospect in the draft, he went I drafted”

0bwer5sooy851.jpg

“As a 5’3 freshman he started and filled the stat sheet. He only cared about making plays and winning”
“After growing a foot he went into his Senior year at 6’2 and led his team to an upset Victory in the State Ship. At 5’2 he was already good enough, after growing a foot he was can’t miss, but the only schools who gave him looks were Ivy League, so he accepted at Harvard”
“He was all over Ivy League record books by the time he finished at Harvard.
“He killed the 2010 Combine with some of the best metrics in speed in agility alongside John Wall, still goes undrafted”
Daryl Morey was quoted saying “He kit uo our mode on metrics. Based on said model we should have drafted him inside the top 15”

“His athleticism beat out every other Prospect in the draft, he went I drafted”

He got his chance in the league and ended up being a bench player with career averages of 12/3/4/ with two TOs and 1 steal per game. Made $65MM inNBA career earnings. I can’t say everything didn’t even out for him in the end or that he would have been better off if selected in the Top 15 of his draft.

Jeremy Lin, like him or not, was a huge success story. Like, unbelievably amazing. Tv movie ****. Definition of all the stars aligning. Right place x right time + getting hot at the exact second mercury was in line with venus. And boom. Not to be duplicated. Special stuff.

Good for him. While I was never really a fan, he always seemed like a chill dude. I like when good things happen to good folks.

On a side note...lol
I always thought his Harvard scholarship was bull**** though. Have you ever heard him talk? Sounded remedial as hell. No way he's that smart. My boy plays ball for Princeton and he's dumb as rocks. Had to be sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom