THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watching TBT on espn?

This E&J product placement all throughout the broadcast got me laughing and then smh lol

I'm good on E&J

Airlines are relaunching in-flight service. My best friend works for American. He is on a ton of international flights out of Vegas. He's based out of there now.

I was upfront but I heard them say no in-flight service in the main cabin. That was an American flight too. I’m loyal to them but I think they are the most exposed of domestic airlines but that’s a story for a different thread :lol:

Was a glorious day. Dudes were furious. Foaming at the mouth mad. Shirts off. Nipples perking. Sweat glazed. Incensed. It was bedlam.
20200630_083437.jpg

giphy.gif

I was upfront but I heard them say no in-flight service in the main cabin. That was an American flight too. I’m loyal to them but I think they are the most exposed of domestic airlines but that’s a story for a different thread :lol:

Actually, you may be right. I think it's first/business only. The plebs gotta slum it.

Texas is wild too. I flew from BWI to DFW to PHX a few days ago. Both BWI and PHX had all the restos and shops down. DFW on the other hand was the Wild Wild West. Maggiano’s, Pappadeaux, etc were all open and despite what’s going on were PACKED. Yes, there were were fewer bar stools/tables but people were just standing around the bar and in the middle of the restaurant with zero dambs given.

Airlines are also falling back on their safety promises because of the increased demand after the fake COVID recovery. My flight to DFW was fully booked and flight to AZ was 90% booked. They at least make you wear a mask with threats of banishment from future flights if you don’t.

I can’t so for certain but I think the uptick in travel will play a role in this second wave.

Yup. Even with all the new cases people don’t care.
This isn’t slowing down at all judging from what I’m seeing. I’m watching snap stories with folks partying like we aren’t in the middle of a pandemic. It’s all bad. :smh:

Last edited:
Whitlock was a pretender to the throne

Whitlock pretty much hated all things black and tried to renounce his black identity. Wiley on the other hand seems to use that identity and his background to qualify his trash takes. He’s using the Delk playbook. This is a dangerous evolution in the sports mainstream media. Hopefully that doesn’t make its way to ESPN.

Sidebar: I had no clue Will Cain was previously a host on CNN before ESPN and is now leaving for Fox News (he’s going to be on Fox & Friends Weekend) :wow:

^ The Basketball Tournament. I think the winning team gets $1mil, no other team gets anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom