THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying they won't even get an 8th seed at the least with Steph, DLo, and Draymond sounds hot take-ish

Steph is Steph

D'Lo's my guy but he's lowkey mid. (Literally and figuratively) Too many contested midrange jumpers w/a piss poor FT rate. Not rolling.

Dray just had a campaign where he averaged 7 a game on like 44% shooting. Have fun with that.

The rest of the roster is below average to trash.

Steph is Steph

D'Lo's my guy but he's lowkey mid. (Literally and figuratively) Too many contested midrange jumpers w/a piss poor FT rate. Not rolling.

Dray just had a campaign where he averaged 7 a game on like 44% shooting. Have fun with that.

The rest of the roster is below average to trash.

Curry needs to have a 05-06 Kobe season in him this year.

nothin but bums on the roster b.

also, a washed bron would still be good for a 22-25 pts, 8-11 assists, 7-9 rebs this year.

The Warriors really not making the playoffs

barring health, lakers will likely win the season series against the warriors, but let's stop acting like the warriors are going to face them 82 times this season. lakers strength (interior offense and size) are a weakness of the warriors but there aren't many other teams constructed like them.

Curry needs to have a 05-06 Kobe season in him this year.

nothin but bums on the roster b.

also, a washed bron would still be good for a 22-25 pts, 8-11 assists, 7-9 rebs this year.

They're going to lose the non steph minutes badly. He's not going to play 40+ minutes a night (I don't think)

I just can't talk myself into them making the offs.

barring health, lakers will likely win the season series against the warriors, but let's stop acting like the warriors are going to face them 82 times this season. lakers strength (interior offense and size) are a weakness of the warriors but there aren't many other teams constructed like them.

Them missing the playoffs is not a Laker thing. It's more of a Everyone outside of Steph (and D'Lo) is are below average to trash on offense and they won't be able to stop anyone. Draymond's genius just can't shine with this many below average to trash NBA players.

You been wishing this. They will make it quite easily. But I been peeping the angle you been taking

I like the no hedge. Saved!

LMAO I'm not wishing they don't make it. Tbh they aren't a factor for a chip this year and shouldn't be in the clips way so idc if they make it or not lol

I just think Draymond is a 100M player who can't create offense for himself, D'Lo's mid, and Steph. After that...yeah Spellman/GR3/WCS/Burke/McKinnie/Chriss/Rookie Poole not cutting it p' lol

lol c'mon fellas, there's a reason why we play this game. trades do happen during the season, as well as free-agent signings. player development does happen during the season. teams overachieving does happen during the season. hopefully, Klay comes back, hopefully somewhere 80-90%. depending on match-ups and whether other teams stay healthy, you never know what might happen.

Them missing the playoffs is not a Laker thing. It's more of a Everyone outside of Steph (and D'Lo) is are below average to trash on offense and they won't be able to stop anyone. Draymond's genius just can't shine with this many below average to trash NBA players.

i mean the same could be said for portland. outside of dame, CJ and maybe nurk, they were surrounded by below average scorers yet still were a top 3 seed the last two seasons.

i mean the same could be said for portland. outside of dame, CJ and maybe nurk, they were surrounded by below average scorers yet still were a top 3 seed the last two seasons.

Portland's roster was better than this Klayless GSW team.

But Portland South huh? We'll see about it.

I just need to know how the Warriors front office let their entire roster go to complete **** outside of their starting 5 (counting Klay) this year.

I’ve rooted for them probably more than any non-Warrior fan on here over the years but damn this roster is BAD. Literally every player on their bench could be in the G-League right now. And one of those dudes is even gonna have to START while Klay is out half the year.

Portland's roster was better than this Klayless GSW team.

But Portland South huh? We'll see about it.

giphy.gif

still too early to make any comparisons around bench depth between portland's '17 and '18 rosters and the current gsw. no KD or klay is gonna give other players a chance to step up. i like what we saw from looney in the playoffs and what we're seeing from poole in the preseason. different expectations for this team but im here for it.

I just need to know how the Warriors front office let their entire roster go to complete **** outside of their starting 5 (counting Klay) this year.

I’ve rooted for them probably more than any non-Warrior fan on here over the years but damn this roster is BAD. Literally every player on their bench could be in the G-League right now. And one of those dudes is even gonna have to START while Klay is out half the year.

keep the faith Buc. it's only preseason my G!!

keep the faith Buc. it's only preseason my G!!

Bro I have zerooo faith in any of those bench pieces :lol: they’re gonna have to pray for some buyout guys or hope for some decent role player on somebody’s bench to be traded to them. Worst bench in the league by a WIDE margin.

lol c'mon fellas, there's a reason why we play this game. trades do happen during the season, as well as free-agent signings. player development does happen during the season. teams overachieving does happen during the season. hopefully, Klay comes back, hopefully somewhere 80-90%. depending on match-ups and whether other teams stay healthy, you never know what might happen.
Lol they cant even make any moves this season. They're gonna have to cut a rotation player just to keep Chriss.

I can def see them missing the playoffs.

Bro I have zerooo faith in any of those bench pieces :lol: they’re gonna have to pray for some buyout guys or hope for some decent role player on somebody’s bench to be traded to them. Worst bench in the league by a WIDE margin.

:lol: a wide margin though? the hawks, cavs and hornets got something to say about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom