THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see delusional lakers fans got AD and their groove back. congrats.

tenor.gif

:lol: a wide margin though? the hawks, cavs and hornets got something to say about that.

Hornets - Devonta Graham, Monk, Batum, PJ Washington, Biyombo, MKG, Hernangomez

Cavs - Delly, Clarkson, Brandon Knight, Windler, KPJ, Nance, Henson

Hawks - Evan Turner, Reddish, VC, Bembry, Jabari, Damian Jones, Fernando, Parsons, Poythress

Bro. People have spoke about how bad the Warriors bench is but I think it’s even being understated. I might take every single one of those players on all three of those benches over every single player on the Warriors bench. The Warriors wish they had those dudes to work with instead of Burks, Poole, McKinnee, Jacob Evans, Paschal, WCS and Spellman. I’m disgusted even typing those names. Their entire bench could be playing for the Santa Cruz Warriors and nobody would question it. This is one of the worst benches, if not THE worst, by a team still trying to contend that I’ve ever seen.

As much as I’d like to see D-Lo out there with Steph I think as soon as he’s eligible to be traded he’s getting sent out for some other pieces. Only way it doesn’t happen is if he’s playing absolutely out of his mind and by some miracle a few of those dudes on the bench are ridiculously overachieving.

Last edited:
Lmfaooo at the Celtics still thinking that Jaylen Brown is gonna be the centerpiece around getting a Superstar player w/o adding multiple future draft picks... Let alone when he has to be paid this offseason :lol:

Russell Westbrook is averaging 3.0 rebounds during the preseason.

Clint Capela and PJ Tucker were like "Do I look like a long haired New Zealander to you? Them's my boards!"

It’ll be a tall task but the 8th seed isn’t out of question. Kemba almost did it last year with a comparable roster last year.

With Beal off the board, the only "stars" likely available for trade are Chris Paul and Kevin Love.

Im SHOCKED that Beal signed the extension. Ted and Shep must have sold the hell out of their vision. This year for the Wizards is gonna be rough. But 20-21 is the year to keep an eye on. Will have some flexibility with their cap and hopefully Rui is as good as advertised. Let’s gooooo!

It’ll be a tall task but the 8th seed isn’t out of question. Kemba almost did it last year with a comparable roster last year.

Uhh have you seen their roster? **** is terrible. By far the second worst roster in the whole conference other than the Hornets.

Uhh have you seen their roster? **** is terrible. By far the second worst roster in the whole conference other than the Hornets.

the hornets were trash too. At the end of the year their best lineup featured bacon and bridges and they barely missed the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom