THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall won't be the same for a while. Beal getting his personal stats up before LeShutsUpAndDribble tries to Klutch him

so now he’s basically how Melo was with the Knicks.

They have literally nothing on their roster that you’d want for more than a year other than Rui and Thomas Bryant. And neither of them are helping Beal win games right now.

the hornets were trash too. At the end of the year their best lineup featured bacon and bridges and they barely missed the playoffs.

Dude Beal wishes he was playing with Batum, Marvin Williams, Hernangomez, Lamb, MKG, Bridges, Monk, Kaminsky, Zeller and washed TP over that garbage on the Wizards. Plus the Heat are an automatic playoff team that wasn’t in last year so there’s legitimately only one spot open and the Pistons, Magic, Bulls, Hawks and Knicks have much better rosters than them.

They have literally nothing on their roster that you’d want for more than a year other than Rui and Thomas Bryant. And neither of them are helping Beal win games right now.

Dude Beal wishes he was playing with Batum, Marvin Williams, Hernangomez, Lamb, MKG, Bridges, Monk, Kaminsky, Zeller and washed TP over that garbage on the Wizards. Plus the Heat are an automatic playoff team that wasn’t in last year so there’s legitimately only one spot open and the Pistons, Magic, Bulls, Hawks and Knicks have much better rosters than them.

Batum. MKG. Monk.
Come on mane.

Cleveland and Charlotte will be awful.
the hawks are still probably a 30 win team.
Half the knicks roster won’t be there after the trade deadline.
Who knows with Chicago
Detroit is just as bad as any team when Blake sits.

again. It’s not far fetched. You just need an all star in the east to have a punchers chance.

The idea that the Warriors will trade DLO for “pieces” has never made any sense. If they move him, it’ll be for a player/prospect(s) of equal value. Moving your 23 year old all star for complimentary pieces around your 33 and 30 year old franchise cornerstones is inherently flawed.

Why move a prized chip trying to re-open a window for guys on their way out?

Batum. MKG. Monk.
Come on mane.

Who knows with Chicago

again. It’s not far fetched. You just need an all star in the east to have a punchers chance.

The Cavs with Love, Garland, Tristian, Sexton, Cedi, Clarkson, Delly, Knight, Nance, Henson and Zizic are ridiculously more talented than the Wizards.

Do you not realize their second and third best players are a rookie Rui and Thomas Bryant?

The idea that the Warriors will trade DLO for “pieces” has never made any sense. If they move him, it’ll be for a player/prospect(s) of equal value. Moving your 23 year old all star for complimentary pieces around your 33 and 30 year old franchise cornerstones is inherently flawed.

Why move a prized chip trying to re-open a window for guys on their way out?

Steph is 31, Klay & Draymond are 29...... how exactly are they on their "way out" :lol:

D'Lo is good but when this team has those three healthy his skillset is more of a luxury than a need. I could very easily see them moving D'Lo to a team that wants a "face" of a franchise (I don't think D'Lo is that but a team will take that chance)

They could easily get back a lower tier first round pick & two solid players, D'lo is way more valuable to another squad then he is to the Warriors if Klay is healthy.

Batum. MKG. Monk.
Come on mane.

Who knows with Chicago

the Hawks are a 30 win team........ but the wizards have a shot at making the playoffs

its only going to take 38 to make the playoffs this year

That Very well may be true... but in what planet do you look at that Wizards roster... Look at the Hawks & then say yea the wiz has the edge... Their second best player is probably a rookie or a second year starter. Hell a good 20% of their roster is literally the south bay Lakers for the past 2-3 years

They only won 32 Last year & that was with parts of the season that had Wall & Porter, this team is easily a bottom 5 team in the league

That Very well may be true... but in what planet do you look at that Wizards roster... Look at the Hawks & then say yea the wiz has the edge... Their second best player is probably a rookie or a second year starter. Hell a good 20% of their roster is literally the south bay Lakers for the past 2-3 years

They only won 32 Last year & that was with parts of the season that had Wall & Porter, this team is easily a bottom 5 team in the league

I’m making my statement based on how bad teams are in the east. I like the hawks. I do. But they are a bad defensive team. A young one that plays extremely fast. There won’t be much variance between 8-13 IMO

Thomas Bryant will average 16/11 this year. He’s a MIP candidate. Let me get my buc em buc em on:

davis bertans
Ish smith
CJ Miles.

I’m making my statement based on how bad teams are in the east. I like the hawks. I do. But they are a bad defensive team. A young one that plays extremely fast. There won’t be much variance between 8-13 IMO

Thomas Bryant will average 16/11 this year. He’s a MIP candidate. Let me get my buc em buc em on:

davis bertans
Ish smith
CJ Miles.

I got 50 on them not even finishing top 10 in the East?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom