THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Caruso and Quinn Cook works for Buddy in the trade machine. Just has to be after December 15th. Kings would be silly to pass that up.

I know the Lakers need shooting bad but I don't think cashing out but on Buddy is the move for them.

Give me something concrete. You're confident in what's not gonna happen, tell me what's gonna happen then. A player with promise and picks..meaning what?
I'm confident that Buddy Hield isn't being traded for a guy that projects to maybe be a rotation player and a guy who could easily be out of the league next year. I'm not exactly going out on a limb here. Why would you offer a guy 90 million over 4 years and then trade him for that?

I'm confident that Buddy Hield isn't being traded for a guy that projects to maybe be a rotation player and a guy who could easily be out of the league next year. I'm not exactly going out on a limb here. Why would you offer a guy 90 million over 4 years and then trade him for that?
But they have NO leverage!

If you’re ever able to make it to LA I’ll take it you to a Clipper game. We out here

Speaking of being out here. I’m heading out to Atlanta today. Georgia game Saturday, Rams/Falcons on Sunday. No Hawks games :smh: Where my ATL NTers at? Where should I eat?
City gone be live this weekend, its CAU homecoming so the biddies out starting tonight....Hit up Ponce City Market for alotta options , Bartaco, Sivas, Tom, **** & Hank and B51, the food is cool but the ho's be in there heavy for the daiquiris and hookah

Because if they don't extend him he's making it clear that he's going to demand a trade. Buddy makes 5m on this contract..that alone limits your trade options to anything besides a rotation player. Doesn't matter what his stats are, you're not getting close to equal value back because of his contract plus the trade demand. The best thing to do is just sign him but if they don't they're not getting anything close to 22 ppg on 42% from 3 back in a trade which it seems like yall are suggesting

What is Sacramento's incentive to trade him for trash when he is a good player and they have the ability to match any offer sheet for him this summer? If they didn't want to keep him at that point, they could trade him for a much better package than whatever they'd get now.

Because if they don't extend him he's making it clear that he's going to demand a trade. Buddy makes 5m on this contract..that alone limits your trade options to anything besides a rotation player. Doesn't matter what his stats are, you're not getting close to equal value back because of his contract plus the trade demand. The best thing to do is just sign him but if they don't they're not getting anything close to 22 ppg on 42% from 3 back in a trade which it seems like yall are suggesting
You realize they can just match whatever deal he gets on the restricted free agency market and then trade him later? They're not limited at all. They can sign & trade him to another team too. They have plenty of power here.

You realize they can just match whatever deal he gets on the restricted free agency market and then trade him later? They're not limited at all. They can sign & trade him to another team too. They have plenty of power here.
He either doesn't understand how restricted free agency works whatsoever or is flat out trolling.

Buddy hield is going to force a trade if the Kings don't extend him. It's that simple. He's not going to give them an opportunity to match a restricted offer

If you’re ever able to make it to LA I’ll take it you to a Clipper game. We out here

Speaking of being out here. I’m heading out to Atlanta today. Georgia game Saturday, Rams/Falcons on Sunday. No Hawks games :smh: Where my ATL NTers at? Where should I eat?

Imagine going to L.A and going to a Clippers game in the Staples
1571329211240.png

They don't have anything to give up and don't have any cap space next summer.

1) Buddy Hield basically called the Kings a ****hole publicly chances of them getting equal value back is low.
2) Buddy Heild is a 26 yr old undersize SG, who is asking for 100+ M's his value isn't gonna demand that much back.
3) It's the Kings, they have consistently made trades/signings/draft picks that make no sense.

All of these young guys have one good season and they think they're hot **** and deserve max money. How the **** are their teams supposed to sign more players?

Jamal Murray wasn't worth the max, neither was Khris Middleton. But the Kings might as well offer it to Buddy's selfish ***. What's their to lose? Booker got a max, and even though he is way younger and puts up better stats, he's still on a ****** team, always finishing last in the West, and has yet to prove he can lead a team by himself. Even though it's the Suns, and they've historically sucked the past few years, Booker could win more than 15-20 games by himself.

Milk & Honey
Atl Breakfast club
Fill up Station
Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
Spondivits
Papadeauxs
Hattie Marie’s BBQ

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom