THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They would barely have to give up anything, korver and donte works. I'd just trade for him and figure out the rest later, they're on the clock with Giannis and need to take advantage of an opportunity like this. Maybe find a way to dump bledsoe down the line but you gotta jump on this if you call yourself a contender
Why would the Kings want Korver and White Donte?

The idea that the Warriors will trade DLO for “pieces” has never made any sense. If they move him, it’ll be for a player/prospect(s) of equal value. Moving your 23 year old all star for complimentary pieces around your 33 and 30 year old franchise cornerstones is inherently flawed.

Why move a prized chip trying to re-open a window for guys on their way out?
You know that it is...Ppl that hate the squad trying ship anybody with some All Star talent off that roster, need the Warriors to be dead dead before they can feel comfortable :lol:

I see the Warriors takes were fuego last night with alotta ppl missing vs the regular Lakers lineup

Last edited:
And figured Beal would stick around for a few more years, he never gave any vibes that he wants to go be a #2 again somewhere else when it seems like he's cool with having his own squad right now...Good for him, get that :emoji_moneybag: :emoji_moneybag: :pimp:

Why would the Kings want Korver and White Donte?

Buddy makes 5 million, you're not getting a superstar back and the kings have too many guys to pay soon. They should be looking for young talent on long termish deals. Kings have no leverage and buddy isn't a sure thing to re-sign if he's traded. Some team is gonna get him for peanuts

Buddy makes 5 million, you're not getting a superstar back and the kings have too many guys to pay soon. They should be looking for young talent on long termish deals. Kings have no leverage and buddy isn't a sure thing to re-sign if he's traded. Some team is gonna get him for peanuts
Kings definitely have some leverage.

He's going to be a restricted free agent. Whoever would trade for Buddy would have his bird rights and could match any other team's offer sheet. You think 27 year old Buddy Hield is about to turn down a bag and take a qualifying offer ($6.4M) so he can play another season before being a UFA at 28 years old?

iono man. I’ve never looked at y’all as a rival. Y’all can have it if y’all want tho

If you want to act like you don't want to beat the Lakers more than any other team, that's fine.
Not the case for me as a Lakers fan, it's Boston or bust.
Im just talking about the constant verbal jabs between the two, as far as basketball history goes it's non-existent. And you know a real rivalry is on its way this year :lol:

As a player of his caliber wouldn’t you want to play in meaningful games though? Not everyone wins a championship but at least something meaningful instead of years of 25-35 win seasons.
Being the man in one of the biggest cities in the U.S. He'll likely break many of the franchise records as well. There's value in that.

He can still force his way out if he wants, anyways. PG and Kyrie are the blueprint for that.

Kings definitely have some leverage.

He's going to be a restricted free agent. Whoever would trade for Buddy would have his bird rights and could match any other team's offer sheet. You think 27 year old Buddy Hield is about to turn down a bag and take a qualifying offer ($6.4M) so he can play another season before being a UFA at 28 years old?

You think buddy is just gonna sit politely when he doesn't get extended? Players don't let themselves get played like that anymore. Pay me or let me go somewhere I can play for my next contract

Sacramento is honestly an ideal team for Buddy to play for to showcase himself as far as fit and looks he will get go.

You think buddy is just gonna sit politely when he doesn't get extended? Players don't let themselves get played like that anymore. Pay me or let me go somewhere I can play for my next contract

There will be money for him at the end of this season regardless. He's already in the best place to play for his next contract.

Not everyone gets extended before they hit restricted free agency. Especially not players that are about to turn 27.

I feel like you're confused on how this works.

They would barely have to give up anything, korver and donte works. I'd just trade for him and figure out the rest later, they're on the clock with Giannis and need to take advantage of an opportunity like this. Maybe find a way to dump bledsoe down the line but you gotta jump on this if you call yourself a contender
Man, in what universe would Sacramento do that trade? :lol: A young, talented asset who they can match any deal that he gets on the market and control for 4 more years. Makes zero sense.

There will be money for him at the end of this season regardless. He's already in the best place to play for his next contract.

I feel like you're confused on how this works.

He clearly says he doesn't want to be in Sacramento if they don't extend him by Monday. We see this every year where guys force their way out and the team loses all leverage. Bottom line is you're not getting a huge return for buddy hield on a 5m contract

If you’re ever able to make it to LA I’ll take it you to a Clipper game. We out here

Speaking of being out here. I’m heading out to Atlanta today. Georgia game Saturday, Rams/Falcons on Sunday. No Hawks games :smh: Where my ATL NTers at? Where should I eat?

Mary Mac’s tea room>>>>>>

Man, in what universe would Sacramento do that trade? :lol: A young, talented asset who they can match any deal that he gets on the market and control for 4 more years. Makes zero sense.

What do you expect the kings to get back in a trade for buddy hield?

If you’re ever able to make it to LA I’ll take it you to a Clipper game. We out here

Speaking of being out here. I’m heading out to Atlanta today. Georgia game Saturday, Rams/Falcons on Sunday. No Hawks games :smh: Where my ATL NTers at? Where should I eat?

Jct kitchen
South city kitchen
Tin lizzys
Seven lamps
HATTIE B’s
Mary Macs gets a cosign from me as well.

Reactions: HIM
NBA season is upon us. All the nonsense talk about

"Lakers don't have the pieces to trade for AD"

"Lakers are a mess"

"Nobody wants to play for the Lakers"

"Rich Paul brain washed AD"

Has been deaded.

tenor.gif

Now we have the privilege of watching this great duo of Lebron and AD blossom into something great. Ya'll bout to be real mad this year.

The Kang want his spot back.

Trading a 26 year old 22 ppg scorer who shoots over 40% from 3, and they like him enough where they just offered him $90 mill over 4 years? They're not getting back the corpse of Kyle Korver and an unproven young guy who likely won't ever be better than Buddy. There's less than zero percent chance they'd do that.

Trading a 26 year old 22 ppg scorer who shoots over 40% from 3, and they like him enough where they just offered him $90 mill over 4 years? They're not getting back the corpse of Kyle Korver and an unproven young guy who likely won't ever be better than Buddy. There's less than zero percent chance they'd do that.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Not having a stupid trade proposal > creating something that makes no sense and has no chance of happening

At minimum a player with promise and picks. SGs nearing their prime who can create their own shots and shoot 40% from 3 aren't just growing on trees out here.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Not having a stupid trade proposal > creating something that makes no sense and has no chance of happening

At minimum a player with promise and picks. SGs nearing their prime who can create their own shots and shoot 40% from 3 aren't just growing on trees out here.

Give me something concrete. You're confident in what's not gonna happen, tell me what's gonna happen then. A player with promise and picks..meaning what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom