THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is where the finesse comes in. Pretend to be interested while she's counting the songs and calculating how much she about to get off you. All that conversation **** is just easy money for her. Can't trust a stripper.

Non-stripper yambs do this but with drinks and they’re not getting paid. It’s got to be tiresome :lol:

I only have one strip club food experience and if you’ve driven down south along I-95, you’ve seen all the ads for this spot :lol:
9018A601-88D2-499B-84F8-F4A34088BAA4.jpeg

B98659AE-111B-4FBB-BD75-A9EE4838DE79.jpeg

22CCF536-1274-4129-A88E-1B3E778E552E.jpeg

Haha that the one in Ocala?

I stopped going to strip clubs many years ago but last time this chick was like you wanna go to a private room, I asked how much and she said 5 and I told her "You mean $5 because i sure as hell hope you dont mean 500"

She said **** you and walked away :lol:

Best strip club I've been to is Tootsies in Miami.

I was in Vegas once at a big strip club and this super skinny, curve-less stripper walked up to me, grabbed me in the crotchal region and said, “hey, you want a dance?” I said, “thanks, but I’m good.” She then said, “whatever, you have a small **** anyway” and stormed away angrily. I actually thought it was hilarious.

I was in Vegas once at a big strip club and this super skinny, curve-less stripper walked up to me, grabbed me in the crotchal region and said, “hey, you want a dance?” I said, “thanks, but I’m good.” She then said, “whatever, you have a small **** anyway” and stormed away angrily. I actually thought it was hilarious.

I have a homegirl that strips (she moved to Vegas to strip there) and she'd have stories of those women fighting in the changing rooms every day :lol:

Not posting pics because I know she has people on here :lol:

He’s good. But couldn’t have two non shooting PGs on your team smh

Nah. Team wanted to go all in on Simmons at PG and J Rich was presumed to be the backup point with Shake sprinkled in

Brogdon wanted to be the full time PG and didn’t want to share duties with Simmons LOL

There was a trade in place to get Tobias prior to the Jimmy trade that would’ve just costed Dario/Cov and picks. Trigger wasn’t pulled because Brett wanted STARZ

That star hunting comment still haunts me. Why do we still have Zhair Smith? Smh...

I have a homegirl that strips (she moved to Vegas to strip there) and she'd have stories of those women fighting in the changing rooms every day :lol:

Not posting pics because I know she has people on here :lol:

I have a couple friends that are/were dancers. Based here but they would travel. They both hate Vegas because it's super aggressive.

I have a couple friends that are/were dancers. Based here but they would travel. They both hate Vegas because it's super aggressive.

Man the stories of the men were worse than the locker room stories. Dude's are ****ing disgusting. I got in a fight at Hustler's because this creepy *** older dude was eyeing my friend's girl for like 30 mins straight and I had enough drink in me to pop off about it :lol:

The day before I graduated college we went to Magic City to celebrate and one of the dudes we were with wasn't versed in strip club etiquette and thought shorty was dancing with him cause she wanted to.... Got ripped for like 600$ which we all had to chip in on cause he didn't have it.

The strip club is whatever to me... Those women deserve credit though they're athletes. That amount of core strength doesn't just come naturally

Magic a scam :lol:. $20 lap dances in the open, on the floor. They got me bent smh. Ain’t been back since 2011/2012. **** PHONY. Follies way better.

You go to Norma Jeans on Baltimore St....the baddest of the East Coast strippers from NYC, Philly, DC, Va I-95 corridor Etc are there...and you can get a $20 private dance in the back....and if you slick...you gon hit a joint and have a new one on your roster.

Ain’t spend no more than $200 at Norma’s. Best strip club on the East Coast! Imo

Magic a scam :lol:. $20 lap dances in the open, on the floor. They got me bent smh. Ain’t been back since 2011/2012. **** PHONY. Follies way better.

You go to Norma Jeans on Baltimore St....the baddest of the East Coast strippers from NYC, Philly, DC, Va I-95 corridor Etc are there...and you can get a $20 private dance in the back....and if you slick...you gon hit a joint and have a new one on your roster.

Ain’t spend no more than $200 at Norma’s. Best strip club on the East Coast! Imo

68A05419-89AD-48C7-AE7B-527287BCC8A2.gif

I got fam in Bmore is it on Custom House Ave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom