THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got fam in Bmore is it on Custom House Ave?

:lol: ***** all technical. Yes. Off Baltimore st. Known locally, as “the block”.

Club Lust (right across the street)....used to be ratchet. But they done seemed to poach some talent lately from Norma’s and up the way,. **** was Jumpin before the Rona.

You going have a good time at either.

:lol: ***** all technical. Yes. Off Baltimore st. Known locally, as “the block”.

Club Lust (right across the street)....used to be ratchet. But they done seemed to poach some talent lately from Norma’s and up the way,. **** was Jumpin before the Rona.

You going have a good time at either.
Had to google Custom House Ave. Never heard of that **** but that's where it is :rofl:

The Block!!

I had to think about it for a second :lol:. Had a good run at Norma’s. Ain’t been to the strip club in a lor minute. Wild times in the mid to late 10s.
Probably hit The Ritz more than any other spot in the early-mid 10s because we could hop in there before/after bars in Fells.

Burned down a few years ago though.

Magic a scam :lol:. $20 lap dances in the open, on the floor. They got me bent smh. Ain’t been back since 2011/2012. **** PHONY. Follies way better.

You go to Norma Jeans on Baltimore St....the baddest of the East Coast strippers from NYC, Philly, DC, Va I-95 corridor Etc are there...and you can get a $20 private dance in the back....and if you slick...you gon hit a joint and have a new one on your roster.

Ain’t spend no more than $200 at Norma’s. Best strip club on the East Coast! Imo
Yo ain’t lying , prime Normas was a movie ...All baddies and they f’n ! ...Me and wavycrocket wavycrocket got stories from there that we can’t tell on here :lol:

Maliah was @ Starz before she moved to Texas man she was the 1 of nicest women I’ve ever meet in my life...

Seeing her live a few times was :pimp:. Chick was seductive as hell. I haven’t been to a strip club in at least 10yrs.

Went to Sams with a female coworker after work on a drunk night.We pulled up and security asked my coworker what time she was supposed to go on :rofl:

Those strippers had this girl open. Might as well have lobbed it up off the backboard for me.

And...you caught that ooop and threw it down with force?

And...you caught that ooop and threw it down with force?

17115C08-8599-48E3-9033-79A44C149529.gif

Montreal strip clubs are by far the best bang for your buck.

The USD gets you so much there. Girls are all bad af, I think I fell in love 7x in one night. Straight up got robbed though once. Told this girl that I'm a doctor (biggest mistake ever). Shoulda said my puppy just died and I'm just here to blow time in between my firefighter training. This girl went into the changing room, found a random white coat and grabbed my friend and I. Private room and they're having a full convo with us, giggling, role playing, etc. I'm not keeping track of the time. They start playing with each other, dancing on us. One girl leaves brings back 4 shots. We take the shots. It escalated to them going down on each other, so my friend is like bet. He tries to whip it out and they're like no. Meanwhile, like 15 Drake/Weeknd/PND songs are played by now. My **** throbbing at this point and I'm about to rip everything off like a prime Darko Milicic. Next thing you know some 7 foot big bald "I Will Break You Dude" comes in and is like ok your guys time is up. These mattress actresses gave us a damn receipt (not that bad $150 each charging the alcohol we didnt even order) and he follows us to the ATM to make sure we pay breathing down our necks.

Would go again though.

Montreal strip clubs are by far the best bang for your buck.

The USD gets you so much there. Girls are all bad af, I think I fell in love 7x in one night. Straight up got robbed though once. Told this girl that I'm a doctor (biggest mistake ever). Shoulda said my puppy just died and I'm just here to blow time in between my firefighter training. This girl went into the changing room, found a random white coat and grabbed my friend and I. Private room and they're having a full convo with us, giggling, role playing, etc. I'm not keeping track of the time. They start playing with each other, dancing on us. One girl leaves brings back 4 shots. We take the shots. It escalated to them going down on each other, so my friend is like bet. He tries to whip it out and they're like no. Meanwhile, like 15 Drake/Weeknd/PND songs are played by now. My **** throbbing at this point and I'm about to rip everything off like a prime Darko Milicic. Next thing you know some 7 foot big bald "I Will Break You Dude" comes in and is like ok your guys time is up. These mattress actresses gave us a damn receipt (not that bad $150 each charging the alcohol we didnt even order) and he follows us to the ATM to make sure we pay breathing down our necks.

Would go again though.
The OVO/XO playlist is lighter fluid breh especially Abel and PND :smh:

I don't indulge in any of that but that combo just seems dangerous as hell. Darkness imminent :lol:

The OVO/XO playlist is lighter fluid breh especially Abel and PND :smh:

I don't indulge in any of that but that combo just seems dangerous as hell. Darkness imminent :lol:
I once had a full on conversation with a baddie about the Weeknd while she was performing to The Morning back in 2013. Dropped her damn near $50, grabbed a drink with her afterwards chopping it up with her about her taste in music. We was vibin hard and then my boy gets thrown out literally for puking on the stage :rofl:

**** got real, my boy and my other friends started swinging back and madness ensued. Security grabbed me and told me not to fight back while I was talking with the girl. I dont really do strip clubs but I tried to go back the weekend after dolo but she wasnt performing and it was the last I saw of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom