THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou Will pulled a clown move. If watching some *** shake was that serious, then you should have opted out of the Bubble like others. It's not a matter of it being a strip club, it's more so that you lied about it being a family issue to go flyout and risk contamination to come back and put others at risk just to watch some *** shake. God forbid someone caught the virus and it end up being fatal. Grown man doing dumb stuff and trying to defend the idiot move.

I knew someone was gonna pick #5:sick: :smh: Get that outta here, b. Word to OG TMac
Type of ball you shoot around with at the playground and when it rolls away too far you don't even get it and just leave.
tumblr_lobx86G8LT1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

We wouldn't be the men we are today without that ball mane.

Lou Will pulled a clown move. If watching some *** shake was that serious, then you should have opted out of the Bubble like others. It's not a matter of it being a strip club, it's more so that you lied about it being a family issue to go flyout and risk contamination to come back and put others at risk just to watch some *** shake. God forbid someone caught the virus and it end up being fatal. Grown man doing dumb stuff and trying to defend the idiot move.
He didn't lie, a family member did die. He just also went to a strip club which was a bad move :lol:

my buddy is a dumbass and went down to Miami with his wife just yesterday :smh:
Did you accidentally call him buc em under your breath? I would have accidentally called him buc em under my breath.

"Yep, we're gonna head down to Miami."
"C'mon, buc em."
"Huh?"
"What?"

If I ever go to Magic City, I’m gonna tell my wife it was to try the legendary wings.

They must be loving this free promotion.

I didn't take it personally. I mean I did in like the first minute but got over it quickly :lol: It's just business.

After talking to the other girls about it, she had a reputation for trapping men. They were all like "Damn she got you? Yeah she does that". Was slightly comforting knowing I wasn't the only fool :lol:

One of the other girls felt bad for me though and was like "What she just did to you is why I always tell a guy when a song is done and ask him if he wants to keep going"
I think it's probably short sighted business practice on her part. She'd have more repeat business not doing clients dirty.

I miss playing 5 on 5 :frown:
This right here. I’m thinking at least March before inside pickup runs start again. Nobody is assuming all liability if a break out happens due to hooping inside.
They are playing outside around my way, but when it comes to that surface my knees are on social security.

Judgement free zone ....... but if y’all really want to hoop indoors, I suggest checking out the church’s that have nice facilities and community memberships. They’re hooping....*

* not sure if this is a Florida thing :lol:
Yep, this sounds about right. My boy I went there during a road trip and popped in at like 7:30AM on a weekday in the summer. I want to say the bouncer charged us a cover "out of respect for the ladies because they're getting up there and taking their clothes off". I wasn't about to get a lap dance so the bouncer said I had to get something off the menu. I ordered a milkshake and my boy looked at me like "Uhhhh IDK if I would get that here" so I switched to a hot chocolate. He ended up getting a lap dance or two in the back, bought a t-shirt for the culture then rushed me out. Turns out he was in a hurry to leave because the experience was that bad. Shorty was so gross he started throwing up in the parking lot before we got back to the whip :wow: :lol:
Bruh I’m dead at this story :lol:
Not even the “story” part.... just the going to the truck stop strip club at 7:30am...... and ordering a milkshake :rofl: then a hot cocoa lmao
Vomiting after the dance is pretty hilarius

I went to a strip club for thanksgiving once when I lived in Atlanta.... all my family lives in Seattle so I said f it. they had the buffet set up :pimp:

Them Atlanta days I enjoyed going for a lunch break or for nfl Sunday. Nowadays I don’t know if it’s cuz I’m older but I still love going, but I need to be drunk... going in the day time sober is super boring. Wasted though, that’s me dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom