THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Nets keep or trade Levert.

I really like him, but with his injury issues, and not being able to have the ball in his hands with Kyrie and KD, seems like a prime candidate to get traded.

I really like him, but with his injury issues, and not being able to have the ball in his hands with Kyrie and KD, seems like a prime candidate to get traded.

Still think the Nets end up with a 3rd star

it's wild to me that kyrie and kd both talked about wanting to go to brooklyn because they like the culture and what the team was building then likely got the coach fired and put half the team on notice they were expendable.

it's wild to me that kyrie and kd both talked about wanting to go to brooklyn because they like the culture and what the team was building then likely got the coach fired and put half the team on notice they were expendable.

That's just PR talk. The Nets have great management, great facilities, a great training staff, and a lot of assets. I understood their move. Even though Kenny was a good coach, he had a lot of flaws. I also don't think it was just KD and Kyrie that were a bit tired of Kenny.

Still think the Nets end up with a 3rd star

I think so too, but who? I don't see the fit with Beal. They need some wing defenders and bigs.

full

thats real

NT still doesn't recognize PR talk lmao. They wanted the team and organization, the coach not so much. And I'm cool with it

I'm not attached at the hip to anyone on this Nets team. Whatever management and maybe even reluctantly Kyrie and KD says, I'm good with it. Leveret has looked good in these scrimmages. If they all say he's out because there's a better fit out there so be it.

Question coming from a place of ignorance....

Wasn't Lou Williams going to have to isolate for a decent amount of time regardless if he was caught going to get wings? I mean, he left the bubble, and players need to isolate before they return.

What am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom