THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He really should be suspended for the duration of the bubble. Make an example out of him.

Reactions: HIM
I'd be hot if I was forced to stay in a hotel room while Lou looking at cheeks clap

Not for nothing but he's going to be holed up in quarantine for an additional six days and I believe miss out on two game checks so there was a cost...

Went there once when I was 18 and visiting friends in Gainesville. We went in, the lights were way too bright, and the girls were methed out. These girls looked like the “after” photo in those anti-drug ads. They had a one drink minimum so we sat at our table drinking water and avoiding eye contact with the girls. After about twenty minutes, bouncer came up and told us to start tipping or go.

Yep, this sounds about right. My boy I went there during a road trip and popped in at like 7:30AM on a weekday in the summer. I want to say the bouncer charged us a cover "out of respect for the ladies because they're getting up there and taking their clothes off". I wasn't about to get a lap dance so the bouncer said I had to get something off the menu. I ordered a milkshake and my boy looked at me like "Uhhhh IDK if I would get that here" so I switched to a hot chocolate. He ended up getting a lap dance or two in the back, bought a t-shirt for the culture then rushed me out. Turns out he was in a hurry to leave because the experience was that bad. Shorty was so gross he started throwing up in the parking lot before we got back to the whip :wow: :lol:

I invaded Cubana Lust guts tho

PEnz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom