THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question coming from a place of ignorance....

Wasn't Lou Williams going to have to isolate for a decent amount of time regardless if he was caught going to get wings? I mean, he left the bubble, and players need to isolate before they return.

What am I missing here?
The NBA bubble fluke. If you leaving on an excused absence, you can come right back. If you sneak out or do something other than excused, you get punished like a child.

Should be quarantined no matter what tho lol

Wasn't Lou Williams going to have to isolate for a decent amount of time regardless if he was caught going to get wings? I mean, he left the bubble, and players need to isolate before they return.

What am I missing here?

He’s being punished. If he didn’t get caught at the strip club and tested negative every day he was gone, I don’t think he would have had to quarantine at all - maybe just a couple days. Hi getting caught at at the skrip club, despite testing, is why he has to do a 10 quarantine.

If you guys think Silver and the league were too harsh on Lou, be grateful this isn't the NFL

Excerpt: Players were told weeks ago on a conference call with NFLPA leadership that they could face discipline, including fines, for conduct detrimental to the team if they are found to have contracted COVID-19 through reckless activity away from the facility. This weekend's memo reinforces that and says that such activity could allow a team to challenge the status of a COVID-19 diagnosis as a football injury.

What am I missing here?
it's a joke system. zion served four days for his excused absence. think that's the minimum for players leaving the bubble. they'd need to test negative a couple times before they are cleared. if lou was really just picking up food, then the player's union should step in

if they were really strict, it really should be two wks minimum

I used to stay at the skrip club but honestly 90 percent have trash attitudes and were all touched by their uncle. They hate men. Maybe they just dont like me. **** a strip club

64980943-71BB-49DD-8362-AC8F8FFDE1AB.jpeg

After seeing this and all the testimonials . I cant blame Lou Will one bit.

Lou Will leaving the bubble for it

Kawhi being caught with Pat Bev and Lou in there this year

Really the Magic City Clippers

Let's get one thing straight: wings aren't much of a science. A photo of some strip club wings isn't convincing me it's any better than anywhere else. Stop acting like we discovered wings sent from God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom