THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the magic city peeps, how much does that chicken meal cost?

And is it true that parking at magic city cost $40?

64980943-71BB-49DD-8362-AC8F8FFDE1AB.jpeg

After seeing this and all the testimonials . I cant blame Lou Will one bit.
I may go to ATL in August and I will be going out of my way to get these wings.

Let's get one thing straight: wings aren't much of a science. A photo of some strip club wings isn't convincing me it's any better than anywhere else. Stop acting like we discovered wings sent from God.

them chefs is anointed. You tripping

i dont get why sex is so taboo in america,
lets say lou wil did go to magic for some tail
they expect what we assume are hundreds of hetero men to stay in a bubble with other men and not want some tail?

Just an FYI you can find wing wagons outside of just about every hood spot in the A. Nothing better than falling out of the club at 4AM, shawty on your arm and you get the wings and fries combo. Consistently tip the man serving and you can jump the line. Good times.

i dont get why sex is so taboo in america,
lets say lou wil did go to magic for some tail
they expect what we assume are hundreds of hetero men to stay in a bubble with other men and not want some tail?

"Tail" :lol:

Sounds like something you'd hear on Sopranos.

I think they expect people to follow the protocols to keep each other safe, while understanding that it sucks for everyone to have to make sacrifices and live differently for a while.

Last edited:
for those who hadn't heard it, this is from April 16, Lou speaking on magic city wings. it's the 2nd question after the time stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom