THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They built the team on Mitchell and Bogdanovic being the offense and everybody else plays mostly defense, led by Gobert...Now they missing 20 pts a game and their only other options is Conley on the washed side of his career, no buckets Gobert or wildcard Big Clarkson off the bench...Yea they gon struggle more often than not
Bruh, it's Salt Lake City. They got LUCKY as hell to even land players like Mitchell and Bojan :lol: they're building the best they can with the circumstances they have

I can't fault the front office one bit. Royce is one of the best values in the league. Ingles had to get paid, they couldn't afford to let him go-- that was a great find for them to begin with

They did extremely well to get the best draft value out of Mitchell and Gobert

Again they got lucky as hell to land Bojan in free agency

Their bench just sucks even worse now that Bojan is out and their depth is getting more exposed. Clarkson actually been valuable to them which proves how wack their depth is. I was hoping Niang would step up but he doesn't look like he's ready

It’s time for the summer Sixers

giphy.gif

Bruh, it's Salt Lake City. They got LUCKY as hell to even land players like Mitchell and Bojan :lol: they're building the best they can with the circumstances they have

I can't fault the front office one bit. Royce is one of the best values in the league. Ingles had to get paid, they couldn't afford to let him go-- that was a great find for them to begin with

They did extremely well to get the best draft value out of Mitchell and Gobert

Again they got lucky as hell to land Bojan in free agency

Their bench just sucks even worse now that Bojan is out and their depth is getting more exposed. Clarkson actually been valuable to them which proves how wack their depth is. I was hoping Niang would step up but he doesn't look like he's ready
You know I’m hip to the salt lake limitiions ...But they built this team on a house of cards, once the other offensive option went down its a wrap...To do what they wanted to do Mitchell gotta be more dynamic in his play making or they shoulda spread shooters out throughout the rest of the roster and let Don get his buckets while they bomb from 3 with Rudy on the glass ...Never liked the Conley move either, said that from Jump ...Don’t commit bread to a solid at best PG who’s on the downside of his career, they coulda got a player like DJ Augustin for less to do what most of Conley does right now

You know I’m hip to the salt lake limitiions ...But they built this team on a house of cards, once the other offensive option went down its a wrap...To do what they wanted to do Mitchell gotta be more dynamic in his play making or they shoulda spread shooters out throughout the rest of the roster and let Don get his buckets while they bomb from 3 with Rudy on the glass ...Never liked the Conley move either, said that from Jump ...Don’t commit bread to a solid at best PG who’s on the downside of his career, they coulda got a player like DJ Augustin for less to do what most of Conley does right now
You not wrong but I’m asking how they’re supposed to get better players. Dj aug ain’t elevating that team man

Conley was doing well two months before the stoppage

without bojan they’re just probably going to get exposed like they did last year

You not wrong but I’m asking how they’re supposed to get better players. Dj aug ain’t elevating that team man

Conley was doing well two months before the stoppage

without bojan they’re just probably going to get exposed like they did last year
DJ wouldn’t elevate but it would be the same results as Conley all I’m saying...We on the same wave tho, it’s tough for a team like they Jazz to get a lot better without the lottery ...But they need shooters and another playmaker wherever they can find em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom