THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kneeling being gentrified now is something I didn’t think could happen. I knew it jumped the shark when a bunch of the Democrats did it while wearing kente cloths weeks back. It looked like a Black Panther parody.

This was just a few years ago :lol:

Did they waive it for a "cause"...or because they would look CRAZY trying to enforce that "rule" now and their viewer base is 49% black?

Maybe just me, but it seems these games are going way over their allotted 2.5 hours.

Gotta play most of the fourth quarter still and the next game is in 15 minutes. :lol:

Thought it was just me but these games been long as hell

The distance between Utah's floor and Utah's ceiling is very large. Some teams have a floor that's still pretty competitive but when the Jazz aren't clicking they're very bad.

Would you believe if I told you that harden was the best post defender in the game ?

KP is a legitimate shooting guard man :lol: Maxi is cool but they’re gonna miss Powell defensively. They need another body at the 5. You also don’t attack Harden (or Bron) defensively by isoing them. He likes to ball watch a LOT. You also use his man as a screener, on or off ball, make him think.

Lifelong Spurs but how pop handled Kawhi as well as not kneeling, nah, you can’t fool me. IDGAF if you served in the military. Our military is as egregious as it gets. Veterans on the corner, bumming for change, VA hospitals notorious for scams and rejecting people, “Wounded Warrior” commercials asking for civilian donations while the government hoards money and won’t take care of those same wounded veterans.

My uncle served like 18 years, got hurt, they didn’t want to give him full disability or whatever. Military hypocritical AF. Not to mention hazing and sexual harassment is PREVALENT

Yea I don’t understand attacking Isaac but giving Pop & Becky a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom