THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years in, this is where we are?

I have a feeling that what you may have meant to say was 'trae Young is going to end being a generational talent'

IS a generational talent? RIGHT NOW? If he plays no more basketball ever, in the year 2035 he will be discussed as one of this generations BEST? Not potentially best, but BEST?

name a 21 year old PG as good as he was at the same age. Same with Luka

30 and 10 from a 21 year old 2nd year PG usually celebrated and seen as yo “different” ...In here some ppl see it as nothin cuz he can’t stop the same PG’s that can’t stop him from getting that 30

Also, we throwing the not a winner label on a 21 year old who was 60 games through year 2

and I get it, when you 30/4/10 at 21 that comes with it

But since when did we start talking abt winning like this with 21 year olds

for most of this season he shot 37% on 3’s and all of them was from 30 and off the dribble straight up not ordinary shooter
Nobody is saying he can't be a winner. I don't think anybody expected his team to be good immediately either, and they aren't.

name a 21 year old PG as good as he was at the same age. Same with Luka
I'm seeing that his age is a major qualifier. If he were 31 but for some reason had just cracked the league 2 years ago and still put up all the same numbers, exactly, would you still support him the same?

I can see how he got all that fan vote in the ASG...he's clearly a lot more popular already then i thought he was. I did not anticipate angry people over saying he can only be the 2nd best PG in my book because he statistically is one of the worst defensive players in the NBA. Which is true. 2nd best is pretty good. And I believe I repeatedly said he could be the best. I just don't get it lol.

I'm seeing that his age is a major qualifier. If he were 31 but for some reason had just cracked the league 2 years ago and still put up all the same numbers, exactly, would you still support him the same?
He’s 21 on a bad Hawks team, what you want from him really? ...Start of his rookie season ppl ain’t even think he would be at 20 now he’s at 30 ppg..If the Hawks win 40 something games next year he’s all the sudden “good” to you now ?

Yo got drafted to a bad team and making big improvements, best player on the team ...He not good unless he Pat Bev on defense and they win 50?

6 to 8. Something like that

capela / Collins

development from Huerter reddish hunter

health provided
I definitely don't see them being better than..

Bucks
Raptors
Celtics
Heat
Pacers
Sixers
Nets

That's 7. They going to be better than the Wizards with Wall back? And the Magic?

I dunno man. I'm interested to see it.

I don’t operate in ifs. Not at midnight
If he’s a 22 ppg guy they win 10 games
If the hawks are going to make the jump,
giphy.gif

This reminds me of that website that used to make custom Chicago Bulls fitted for every retro colorway in the mid-00s. I believe they even had pics of the shoes with the hat before release date.

Anyone remember what that site was called?

He’s 21 on a bad Hawks team, what you want from him really?
Nothing. He's a phenom, and it's just an interesting discussion.
If the Hawks win 40 something games next year he’s all the sudden “good” to you now ?
I didn't say he was bad, so changing my mind to him being all of a sudden good is a moot point.
Yo got drafted to a bad team and making big improvements, best player on the team ...He not good unless he Pat Bev on defense and they win 50?
Who the hell is Yo?

Speaking of random sites...

What was the site that used to have the fake XIs back in the early 00s with the Gucci and LV prints and whatnot?

That’s the thing though

Luka not ordinary

eye understand why but Luka(and really the mavs org) is an exception not the rule. 21 YOs in the league they teams stink
Mavs were coming off 3 straight seasons of no more then 33 wins...they were pretty bad for a while. They got Porzingis but the rest of that roster is probably below average to be honest. Tim Hardaway, Delon Wright, Maxi Kleiber, Dorian Finney Smith, Seth Curry, Dwight Powell...some ok players but nothing setting the world on fire and Porzingis has missed 16 games and was awful early on. And it's the west. I think most would say he's elevating his roster to be better then it is.

Damn, I think it was this site “My Fitteds”
DB0DF12B-18AE-4BB1-8AED-932C97A6C197.jpeg

Can’t believe they still exist but it looks like they expanded into snapbacks and father hats as well. Good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom