THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand this logic like it’s easy to get 31 ppg in the league every night. If he’s a 22 ppg guy they win 10 games
Do you think if/when the Hawks are actually good, that Tray will be putting up numbers similar to these? I personally do not. I think his role is going to change a bit if he's on a team that actually matters.

Similar to how Beal's was different when Wall was around and the Wiz were actually good.

That’s cap lol
The only bad parts of the state is the mountains and anything east of Raleigh
And isn’t MD country as hell outside of BMore and southern Maryland lol
Naw majority of the state the Baltimore/Washington super Metro area ...The west the mountains and the eastern shore the country and the beach ...Most ppl live in the middle where you can do whatever between the 2 cities and is always ranked one of the richest, most educated, powerful in the nation :pimp: ...I’m from Baltimore not MD tho if somebody ask :lol:

Last edited:
Do you think if/when the Hawks are actually good, that Tray will be putting up numbers similar to these? I personally do not. I think his role is going to change a bit if he's on a team that actually matters.

Similar to how Beal's was different when Wall was around and the Wiz were actually good.

trae Young is a generational talent. Why would his numbers have significant changes when the rest of the team catches up with him?

Basketball isn't always about numbers. Trae Young is putting up those numbers because he's putting up 30 shots a night.

This just isn’t true :lol: He had 21FGA per game (big difference) and put up his 30 on 44/36/86 splits.

Sure Beal’s role changed but for this analogy to work, it would assume that Beal is the same player. He’s vastly improved IMO.

That’s cap lol
The only bad parts of the state is the mountains and anything east of Raleigh
And isn’t MD country as hell outside of BMore and southern Maryland lol
Southern MD IS country :lol:
Along with Eastern Shore and out West.

I-95 corridor definitely isn't. Balt Co/Balt City/HoCo/MoCo/PG.

Even places like Frederick becoming less country. Used to call it Fredneck.

Basketball isn't always about numbers. Trae Young is putting up those numbers because he's putting up 30 shots a night. Kyle Lowry doesn't need to do that for his team. Does that mean Kyle Lowry is as good as Trae Young offensively? No. Kyle Lowry does all the little things on both ends of the court. The intangibles are just as important. Everyone in the NBA can score. I'm not saying he won't be the best reasonably soon but he shouldn't be considered there yet.

What Kyle lowry is doing to be co-leading a team that lost Kawhi freaking Leonard to be in the same position and a legit title contender is way more impressive to me then Trae Young being the one man show of a horrible team. Not his fault, just not his time yet. Starting in the ASG is just a popularity thing mostly so that part is kind of whatever.
It’s 20 shots a night, majority of em 3’s shooting over 35% but once again go off ...You don’t watch the Hawks or really know the stats so just say you don’t rock with shorty and we can move on

trae Young is a generational talent. Why would his numbers have significant changes when the rest of the team catches up with him?
We'll see!

Certainly willing to eat my words if he's a 30pt scorer on a team that actually matters.

Which should probably be next year? Best PG in the East and Better Porzingis should be good enough to make the playoffs regardless of whatever else is surrounding them, right?

We'll see!

Certainly willing to eat my words if he's a 30pt scorer on a team that actually matters.

Which should probably be next year? Best PG in the East and Better Porzingis should be good enough to make the playoffs regardless of whatever else is surrounding them, right?
I’m with you on this, if the roster mostly healthy should the no excuses tbh ...Who knows what next season like that’s the only problem :lol:

It’s 20 shots a night, majority of em 3’s shooting over 35% but once again go off ...You don’t watch the Hawks or really know the stats so just say you don’t rock with shorty and we can move on
Winning and defense matter. He hasn't done either. He does it he's there. Assuming he will doesn't mean he will.

Hawks avoid injury and drugs and they’ll make the offs

ATL has a terrible offseason last year and still would of made it if Collins was on the floor

We'll see!

you already doubted him as a shooter

If the hawks are going to make the jump, it’ll come from your boy huerter not being hurt/making shots and the development of the other wings. You know what you’re getting from Trae, Collins and Capela.

Also, we throwing the not a winner label on a 21 year old who was 60 games through year 2

and I get it, when you 30/4/10 at 21 that comes with it

But since when did we start talking abt winning like this with 21 year olds

for most of this season he shot 37% on 3’s and all of them was from 30 and off the dribble straight up not ordinary shooter

This just isn’t true :lol: He had 21FGA per game (big difference) and put up his 30 on 44/36/86 splits.

Sure Beal’s role changed but for this analogy to work, it would assume that Beal is the same player. He’s vastly improved IMO.
Yes I was exaggerating on the shots...I kinda figured what I meant would be understood. As in he takes a lot of shots lol. That's it.

Hawks avoid injury and drugs and they’ll make the offs

ATL has a terrible offseason last year and still would of made it if Collins was on the floor
So we talking like they are gonna like the Magic? Or like the Heat?

trae Young is a generational talent.
2 years in, this is where we are?

I have a feeling that what you may have meant to say was 'trae Young is going to end up being a generational talent'

IS a generational talent? RIGHT NOW? If he plays no more basketball ever, in the year 2035 he will be discussed as one of this generations BEST? Not potentially best, but BEST?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom