THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC56E927-5EE0-4F30-95F2-30C0EFF2CACC.gif

Shkeep really needs to come up with a different scheme. ****s getting way too old.

Harden scores 112 points in 2 games: crickets

Dame does it and we see tweet after tweet about it

:smh:

I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not but what my man said below is how I feel :lol:

perhaps we're prisoners of the moment but i'm glad Dame's finally getting his dues. i remember kyrie vs dame being debated up and down here with most folks siding with kyrie. it just took a global pandemic to shutdown the world for the truth to come to light.

I think there are a combination of factors that have worked against Dame in the past but right now what he’s doing is undeniable. I think there are hidden media and fan agendas behind hyping up him and The Blazers but that’s definitely working in favor of his hype train at the moment

Bucks could spoil this though, don't see why they'd play any of their stars on Thursday vs the Grizzlies.

Wow. Like I said before, you never know that to expect from Dame, is he feeling like a regular star (30pts) or a mega star (50+pts).
I think they have a good chance of beating the Lakers.

Greek Freak must've seen that video of the reporter saying she voted for Lebbywinks because of narratives

perhaps we're prisoners of the moment but i'm glad Dame's finally getting his dues. i remember kyrie vs dame being debated up and down here with most folks siding with kyrie. it just took a global pandemic to shutdown the world for the truth to come to light.

Kyrie and Dame are same tier. Dames a lil bit better, cuz he gets to the line more. But I can see where You could argue Kyrie.

Imagine the reaction if there was so much discussion over a WNBA player's weight
It's not the same when a privileged group mocks their own in-group members compared to when they mock a group less privileged than them. There us a LITANY of examples for this, but specific to what you said, men have certain priveleges that women don't have, especially when it comes to body image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom