THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
135, 128, 102, 115, 122, 121, 131

Points allowed in the bubble.

But that doesn’t matter. Dame is going to somehow outplay LeBron and Anthony Davis enough to push the Lakers based on his history of outplaying.... Russell Westbrook & Paul George? :lol:
Not to mention CJ apparently has been playing with a serious injury.

I would be sick a all-time great got awards?

why.png

135, 128, 102, 115, 122, 121, 131

Points allowed in the bubble.

But that doesn’t matter. Dame is going to somehow outplay LeBron and Anthony Davis enough to push the Lakers based on his history of outplaying.... Russell Westbrook & Paul George? :lol:
Media is BORED man. They just want to create some sort of "LeBron faced adversity" narrative. I feel like my guy Wavy but its gross. Why must we have this spectacle? It never usually bothers me, but in a time where nothing is going well for ANYBODY, and it's a small miracle that we even have basketball at all, we have to deal with these contrived narratives.

This Kings team looks like it is loaded with MyPlayers. Don't even know why I still have it on, I'll probably finish up watching Summerslam 92 or this embarrassing season of The Chi

Media is BORED man. They just want to create some sort of "LeBron faced adversity" narrative. I feel like my guy Wavy but its gross. Why must we have this spectacle? It never usually bothers me, but in a time where nothing is going well for ANYBODY, and it's a small miracle that we even have basketball at all, we have to deal with these contrived narratives.

You're not alone bro. I'm bothered because I feel like it takes away from what Dame is doing. In the sense that it's not Dame that they're rooting for, they're just rooting for the Lakers adversary.

I also found the TJ Warren/MJ, Kawhi comparisons and hype a little disrespectful too. I know he was traded for cash considerations but media/fans were acting like he was a G-League player prior to the Bubble. He's not a household name or anything but as a 20/5 starter on 50/40/80 splits the past three seasons. he's a damn good NBA player

You're not alone bro. I'm bothered because I feel like it takes away from what Dame is doing. In the sense that it's not Dame that they're rooting for, they're just rooting for the Lakers adversary.

I also found the TJ Warren/MJ, Kawhi comparisons and hype a little disrespectful too. I know he was traded for cash considerations but media/fans were acting like he was a G-League player prior to the Bubble. He's not a household name or anything but as a 20/5 starter on 50/40/80 splits the past three seasons. he's a damn good NBA player
Tobias Harris with cornrows

B
Bron adds to the narratives himself tho cuz he knows the media just ready to eat it up...he was just talking bout all the adversity behind the scenes making it “tough” for yo to play at a high level

Dame is my dude but he's doing all this just to get sent home in 5..still it's all love though

The blazers are going to be a top 4 seed next year

^^^^ I been telling y’all. The nba media since about 2015 has gone on an absolute nasty nose dive. And it’s impacted the way the game is discussed and generally understood. Perceptions, narratives and misperception run amuck.

It’s essentially become a backdrop for LeBron chasing some mythical “goat” status...and anybody in his way (Or on his team) either gets torn down or propped up when it’s convenient.

^^^^ I been telling y’all. The nba media since about 2015 has gone on an absolute nasty nose dive. And it’s impacted the way the game is discussed and generally understood. Perceptions, narratives and misperception run amuck.

It’s essentially become a backdrop for LeBron chasing some mythical “goat” status...and anybody in his way (Or on his team) either gets torn down or propped up when it’s convenient.
If that’s the case, fans play a part as well because some of y’all in here, and in general, are the same ones saying the Lakers gotta worry about Portland as well. Knowing damn well they’re not THAT big of a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom